What did you do to your car today?

Ah man surely you have saved the 50 Euro membership fee since you joined in 2014; ????

Its time for you to fully join the club????

Was enjoying myself to the point where I was going to but getting abuse for not being a full member makes it a bit difficult wouldn't you agree? I've no issue, was going to sign up with the hope of joining in during the summer season but sarcy comments aren't appreciated.

Get signed up man trust me gets paid back in spades

5 year plus member best 50 spent every year

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Get signed up man trust me gets paid back in spades

5 year plus member best 50 spent every year

Seriously, no issue, could sign up now. But very little events down my way and if I'm not able to go to club gigs it's hard to justify, but if someone is trying to bully me into it, it sours things a bit does it not? Was intending to sign up hoping to get to stuff during the summer. I joined as full member before. Now looks like im not wanted because I haven't paid up. Im entitled to spend the money I earn how I want. I haven't turned up to club events as a non paying member. Not trying to freeload.

Was enjoying myself to the point where I was going to but getting abuse for not being a full member makes it a bit difficult wouldn't you agree? I've no issue, was going to sign up with the hope of joining in during the summer season but sarcy comments aren't appreciated.

It was meant as encouragement not 'abuse' as in my comment about its time to be full member, anyway no 'abuse' intended my man,

Txt here can be taken up wrong man don't take it that way

Join up or don't but as said great to support club and not just bout meets as full member people trade things help each other out more ect

Try it if if ur a scooby head be best thing ull do.

If not defo not held against ya????

No problem supporting club and am 100% Scooby head. But that wasn't too nice do you admit? I'd love to take part in everything but can't. Things like that make it harder to sign up and was about to do so with view to attending club events in summer.
I'm happy to participate. I didn't know I'd get stick for not paying up. Can enjoy my car all the same regardless.

Admit what?..

Confused..

Join or don't

No judging here man just saying for me been great that's all

Seriously, no issue, could sign up now. But very little events down my way and if I'm not able to go to club gigs it's hard to justify, but if someone is trying to bully me into it, it sours things a bit does it not? Was intending to sign up hoping to get to stuff during the summer. I joined as full member before. Now looks like im not wanted because I haven't paid up. Im entitled to spend the money I earn how I want. I haven't turned up to club events as a non paying member. Not trying to freeload.

Comments regarding your personal finances and bullying you into joining, why would you bother! Absolutely **** all happening outside Dublin with this 'club' , loosing valuable members as a result! Enjoy your own money as you wish! Plenty of other respected clubs out there!

Comments regarding your personal finances and bullying you into joining, why would you bother! Absolutely **** all happening outside Dublin with this 'club' , loosing valuable members as a result! Enjoy your own money as you wish! Plenty of other respected clubs out there!

I give up lads, just relax a bit, killano is great contributor to club hence my comments about becoming full member,

Ps I'm in Clare and loads happening with club if u would just make an effort to attend some events,

But as you said Dave its your money so spend it how u see fit��

Disappointed to hear that feedback lads

Always been extremely postive experience for me that's all.

Over and out.????

Would you not try get something going down your way yourself

Jesus!

I thought first post was a bit of crack...??? Clearly not!

Then I read further on through the thread!

I honestly don't think it was intended to be malicious.

But this is an open forum, so it went that way!

We all take our own views & opinions on all matters in the world.. (not just I.S.D.C.)

I'm a Dub, so can attend most things in my area, I'm the most central in the club for all events (plus a handful of others)

Don't go to most of them, as I'm busy at home.

The Real Capitlal!! :). No idea what goes on there as regards Subaru perverts!!! Club meets etc etc??

Great opportunity for yourself Killian to try a few things.
DaveR and yourself could get things going maybe.

Not being smart but if events are a non event your way, get out and try to attract similar folk.
The lads in the big smoke got them going again north/south...

On par with Pre-recession style meets back in the day!!!

This club for the short time I'm here diDnt just go from strength to strength without graft...
Full members and members.... included....

Car clubs are hard work end off.

Internal sh1t helps nobody.

So when is the Rebel county meet?????? :)

Thats probably the funniest post ive ever read on here.

Quality stuff with all the facts

Imo Killano92.

You are about long enough were joining club will be benifit to both you and club.

I am about here long enough were i can say club first. Business second

But it genuinely does pay for itself.

But obviously your choice end of day.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Custom made my own twin scroll manifold today :)

Attachments

• 17105255_1398326073523403_928766380_n.jpg
    17105255_1398326073523403_928766380_n.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 17125087_1398327043523306_1731966959_n.jpg
    17125087_1398327043523306_1731966959_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 17125201_1398327023523308_933748765_n.jpg
    17125201_1398327023523308_933748765_n.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 73
I guess not much happening lately so those 'drama' post/threads are popping up. Its everyone's personal choice weather to join in or not. its also everyone personal choice how to take on comment personal or not. I'm keep repeating in but down south we are just bad. And no point being angry or disappointment by the club when just an even in Limerick was canceled due to a small interest. There is just not enough member who are active or have interest to meet up. I'm one of those. I'm always up but rarely make it to most as there is always something. I know people will say if you want you will make time but in real life hardly ever is that simple. Back in my country I was living in the capital and I saw it from the other side - how easy it was to make it.

I guess not much happening lately so those 'drama' post/threads are popping up. Its everyone's personal choice weather to join in or not. its also everyone personal choice how to take on comment personal or not. I'm keep repeating in but down south we are just bad. And no point being angry or disappointment by the club when just an even in Limerick was canceled due to a small interest. There is just not enough member who are active or have interest to meet up. I'm one of those. I'm always up but rarely make it to most as there is always something. I know people will say if you want you will make time but in real life hardly ever is that simple. Back in my country I was living in the capital and I saw it from the other side - how easy it was to make it.

There used to be plenty of southern members here a few years back! That lack of support from this club ment interest dropped and eventually good members left! As an ex committe member here I can safely sale that you'll get your money back ten times over if your living in/close to Dublin!

In fairness Dave you have to make the effort 2
Meets won't just land on your lap.
As I said above would you not try get some stuff going
I'm in the big smoke and I have gone from been a very active member going to most stuff (Dublin and outside)to going to nothing as family and working weekends fooked it up for me but that's life.
The amount of stuff that goes on in other parts of the country to me is not bad karting and other stuff but there is no point getting meets going if lads won't turn up.
The Dublin night meets are savage fair play to Ciaran and Dave for getting them going again it's giving the club a great boost over the last few months and it makes me sick looking at all the cars and pictures and I can't go ????
This would be a great opportunity to start something your end ....but I don't think it's the clubs fault.

Back