What did you do to your car today?

I didn't bother with primer just sanded it well before hand and it stuck well, might be a different story after long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my rear arms back from been powder coated and got the new bushes fitted still 2 more to get in but need to be pressed in

this is what is in the car at the min but to hard for irish roads better for track use

Savage job! Was lookin at them japspeed ones before, how do ye mean they make the car harsh?

Savage job! Was lookin at them japspeed ones before, how do ye mean they make the car harsh?

there is no give in them at all and as they are solid metal mounts i found them very hard on daily driving
but on a side note look well under the car :D

Yeah the pillow ball looks the part! Did the make the car more bouncy or just noise wise?

was a hose pipe missing first time. just need to get fitted now

Attachments

• 1487193778164-369659233.jpg
    1487193778164-369659233.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
brought the justy to the nct............and it wasn't good........I got nervous when I saw the steel bar out and he poking and poking with it......

I knew it was a bad sign when the printout ran over to a second page and he had the highlighter out...!
Mechanically, the car is perfect, but there are rust issues underneath. Bottom areas near wheelarches and at top of the springs at the back.

I'm afraid the car is going to be a write off......I brought it for a quote afterwards and it would cost about a thousand to rectify, and the guy said it wouldn't be a great job either when done because of where the rust is.

I wouldn't mind but we just paid €358 for 12 months motor tax last friday.

IMAG0184.jpg
All set now just getting it all fit by asd and be ready for mapping on the 1st

Attachments

• IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
That's sh*t man. Sorry to hear. Part her out and get something else?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. You should be able to reclaim your tax back.

Hard luck mate

Thanks lads. I know it's not a 22B or anything but it was a great little bus. It had a 1.3 engine so it was plenty well able to cope with the AWD given that it was only a light car anyway.
Just goes to show though......when I bought it, the engine (only 26k miles) was serviced, it just had the timing belt done, there were new brake pads and discs all round. There is hardly a scratch/dent on the body, and the interior is like new.
Unfortunately, the underneath was a different story, and there was signs of filler in there like someone had discovered this prior to me and patched things up.
When I bought it, I did get to look underneath it, and it looked fine to me. I probably should have had my own steel bar with me to poke around.
As I said, it was only a runaround, but it would make me very wary about buying any car privately without getting an AA like check done on it.
I remember the 3 year old avensis we got in from the north of England a few years ago was fairly covered in rust underneath as well, but I never thought an Irish car would be like that.
Anyway, ya live and learn.

yeah sure....

apparently, Suzuki have a turbo version of it, and it's been known that some of those enthusiasts like to buy the Justy to get the AWD set up out of it and run the turbo on it.
Sounds like an interesting project if one had the skills and knowledge, and loolah....

Ah shite that looked mint man

Sorry to hear

Buy a swift sport fantastic car I did trouble free fun motoring and big smiles

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back