What did you do to your car today?

As above you can't just leave it at I got to drive an integrale Evo 1 and leave it at that :hand::icon_grin:. It probley felt really weird being lhd but just takes a bit of getting use to . Also the power is only around 218bhp which in today's terms is small but it's all in the one lump :eek7::icon_grin:.

I could write much more than this!

It was a very surprising experience! But really liked it, was trying to soak up as much of it as possible I'd have to drive it again and get more comfortable in it, was conscious of what it was worth and the owner was behind me in my car. Had driven LHD a few times but never on the the left side of the road. Ended up with the blinkers on and being quite gentle at first.

Quieter than I expected and more refined on the road than I expected. You can hear quite a lot of gearbox/diff noise from them when standing outside which i expected more of in the cabin but no.
He just replaced the steering rack and it felt great, light, very responsive and direct. It feels quite a square car from behind the wheel, gives the impression its quite wide.
Driving position takes getting used to, perched very high in a very soft seat, pedals are offset to the right and very close together, big Nardi wooden steering wheel (a piece of art that wheel) almost in your lap and angled away from you (typical italian)
Have to almost look down at the dials, which are impossible to make out if unfamiliar, the instrument cluster has a lot going on.

Old school turbo lag - great fun. Caught me by surprise... Nothing, nothing, boooost!

Gearbox was very delicate and precise, i was expecting something much meatier, but it was accurate and lovely to use, just strange using the wrong hand.

Verdict - I want another go!

Not what I did to my car but got to take this for a blast earlier my mates 06 type 20 spec c as it was dark I didn't get any pics a few will remember it from done deal the mint silver one and it only has 23k on the clock
904e90b7dcba5b2e9082699f216de4b5.jpg
0161c3faaef034cf25c03de97ee6c9c4.jpg
782c577c24144f8564dc550f97118672.jpg

looked ace. wasnt advertised as a t20. great buy for what it is.

Same as Paul it was only when I sat into it and my eyes fell out of my head,it's a minter of a car and goes like stink just wants to rev and rev

Got my set of Jap Wrx seats fitted black with blue stitching. Delighted with them front and back
69e20b5ff4ac456095a3bdc48e8fef10.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Hi Paul was going to do my own headlights was there any particular spray paint for inside used thanks gary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul was going to do my own headlights was there any particular spray paint for inside used thanks gary

3e4424b8831815361a08dd24e9b50a39.jpg

Tried loads of different paints that I had at home on old headlamps and this had the nicest matte finished! The only prob was I bought it in Aldi ages ago so not sure if it's easliy got. I'd say any BBQ paint will have that finish though

Thanks I was going to try a satin black. Looked at a few vids they were all saying to use plastic primer I have a spare headlight to test it out on I was just wondering about the heat but you have that covered [emoji106]

Back