What did you do to your car today?

Very nice Tommy
lovely colour as well
id change the reg surrounds

been looking for better looking ones all right . the green looks terrible on them . have a pair of motecarlo style black skoda emblems to go on and a bit of debadging to so sort out also :icon_biggrin:

Should look well
I bought a BMW set of surrounds on e bay and we went to fit them the plates wouldn't stay in they where cheap crap
so still need to find a decent place to get em

Pm me your address tommy, have plain black set here never used. Got them.forvthe honda but changed my mind. You can try them anyway. I'll see have I a pic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

debc2b7f9461c488b6b54a4ad49bdb86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Very nice tommy, suits it's perfect

How you finding it

liking it a lot more than I was expecting.

seats are great . good power delivery on dry surface . tends to spin up on damp or wet surface . genuinely very capable car on back roads. would recommend to anyone looking for a decent sized family car but still looking for a bit of fun now n again . getting about 6l/100km which ain't bad considering there is only 500km on it . new model is a bit of a marmite car and glad we were able to get the mk3 vrs and not the 3.5 . order book closed on the 3 a few days after we ordered .

Cage nearly finished just to put the final touches to the front section and she will be readdy for powder coating

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
Nct tyre regulations.

Not sure if members aware of recent change to NCT last Oct.
Stretch tyres are now an automatic fail.
Need to come back for a visual.
Had issue last week with tyres had been driven 800 mls since new which passed prev test but failed this time.
Went back with old set of rims and tyres that I had and passed no problem.

what width wheels and size tires are you running Toto? were they much stretched? What would be the acceptable level?

Big shout out to colm for picking this up for me
As always great service and soooooooo fast.
Great bit of kit and so small and handy, thanks again boss.
IMAG0168.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 86
No bother Keith
Handy yolks and good quality ones
Thanks for Buisness [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very handy have similar in car boosted a few cars with it on one charge no issue

Something everyone should carry

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back