What did you do to your car today?

There hard got I was after it for months! Hopefully it can take a bit of abuse [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't get my hands on one back ten to replace the one I broke . ended up getting a chargespeed one instead . never liked it as much

I couldn't get my hands on one back ten to replace the one I broke . ended up getting a chargespeed one instead . never liked it as much

Yeah there made by an Italian crowd and the won't sell it directly so had to get on to a few lads in England that were agents for them but they weren't arsed Dealin with them because only one girl speaks Italian. In the end there was a lad In the spoiler centre up north that got it sorted for me in the end! Sound chap

Should be law you get to use up two spots if you have a cool car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Should be law you get to use up two spots if you have a cool car

Wasn't going to risk some door being rammed into the side

Had parked in underground car park earlier in the day,in the back and no 1 there only to find an mpv beside it with
3kid looking in the windows and hands on the paintwork, not a happy camper

Sorry paddy I ment from the point of view of some clown banging there door off your car

5d33cfed392d6c70728bb08eb229634e.jpg

Finally got a few hours to get the old brakes stripped. Came off very handy with no stripped calliper threads so happy out! Gonna take a few more snaps tomorrow and start my own blog to keep track of everything

5d33cfed392d6c70728bb08eb229634e.jpg

Finally got a few hours to get the old brakes stripped. Came off very handy with no stripped calliper threads so happy out! Gonna take a few more snaps tomorrow and start my own blog to keep track of everything

Nice one Paul

Blog one of my favourite parts of forum and dead handy to know when uve done anything to car or to look back on something fire anything to do with her in there

Look forward to it ????

Lovely car paul, out of interest when was it imported/vrt paid.
Just wondering on the reg. Last car I cleared started at 120 aswell when on a d reg but they seem to stopped that again. Vrt'd one recently on d reg and just normal reg numbers again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lovely car paul, out of interest when was it imported/vrt paid.
Just wondering on the reg. Last car I cleared started at 120 aswell when on a d reg but they seem to stopped that again. Vrt'd one recently on d reg and just normal reg numbers again.

Bought it in June and registered in July! Reg is a bit long would love if you could change the number

Cheers I reg'd Oct and they have stopped using the longer number on imports.

Back