What did you do to your car today?

been told the new car has landed in the country .few days for clearing customs and transport to garage then pdi and reg so I'd hope to have it next weekend . then I've a bit of work getting splitter and other bits and bobs fitted that have accumulated for it and I'll be a happy chap .

Anyone know where I'd pick up a set of eibachs for a vrs :icon_biggrin:

Seen a 17 one today not the hatch what wheels did you go for or was that an option
I didn't like the wheels on this one I saw.
Best of luck with it Tommy they seem to get great reviews

if the reviews are even half right it should be a fun car

went with the 19's keith . 17s standard and imo look lost under a big car. they are a mad looking wheel and won't be everyone's taste but I think overall they'll suit the car

nope Deffo not Johnny. was tempted by the grey and also white but went back to what I know colour wise :icon_grin:

hey colm get me a price on them . dunno how they'd affect the warranty so gotta figure that before I commit :thumbsup:

cheers colm .

seen conflicting reports on warranty. some say because skoda offer eibach as a dealer upgrade they don't affect it and some people even say suspension parts are only covered for 6 months as they are a ware n tear item like tyres . may ask Grahamo I suppose seen as he's in the know

cheers colm .

seen conflicting reports on warranty. some say because skoda offer eibach as a dealer upgrade they don't affect it and some people even say suspension parts are only covered for 6 months as they are a ware n tear item like tyres . may ask Grahamo I suppose seen as he's in the know

Well 6months is not true! Depends on the issue involved with every different car really and what skoda approve.
Suspension change I'm not sure if it will ruin warranty.it really depends on the problem with the car.

E.g. "My dash is making a slight rattling noise over rough road at 50kmh" dealer response would be fcuk off!
So any warranty claim made around that area would be laughed at.

so long as the engine doesn't fall out of it I'll be fine .

Wouldn't be like vw engines to be problematic lol . brothers passat had a new waterpump in under 6 months .

Back