What did you do to your car today?

6fc626934c9e87db6282d6076f34b7c8.jpg

Christmas came early thanks to Colm, went above and beyond to get these at a serious price! New brakes and tyres next on the hit list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are these nowadays? Im really tempted with these but not sure would 18's go on mine :icon_sad:

18s look savage on classic,but it can affect ride quality is road noise

If going 18s, don't go over 35 profile in tyre,any bigger and she'll scrub arches

Did look at a few pics with 18s on a classic looks awesome im on rota torques 17s 40 profile pretty happy with the ride

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Got her up and running for a while today. Drove her around the house and let her idle just to keep things going. Peeled off the tatty heat shield around the undertray and washed the bonnet after.

Also swapped the tatty air duct on the blob to the Hawk. The hawk's one is in way better condition and has all the cool stickers on it!

somehow managed to buy a few more perrin bits .

so I'll be plenty busy over the break with new parts for sti and vrs.

I have a problem

I got sucked in to the 12 days mountune sale. Got the induction kit and recirculating valve. Will get the car to a mountune approved ford dealer to get fitted in the new year

If they back ordered them they still carry the 15% off, full price today and guess what, in stock too

Wanted the x4 induction kit,but now going AS cais system in new year

Nearly everything was out off stock, joke

Let me know how you get on

Came awful close to thinking about selling today. Refusals from nearly every insurance company in the country "it's because it's over 15 years old" or "it's because it's a Japanese import" And only two quotes coming in.

AXA 2700
Other random company 3100.

After waiting on my renewal a week and getting the news my current insurer is refusing to renew from my broker I spend 15mins explaining that they cannot refuse to renew. Then she explained that because she found that €3100 quote that it's OK. I said on what planet is that true, basically made her call back and explain they cannot blah blah.

Long story short I got it for what I paid last year.

Moral stand up for yourself with these f*cking thieves, they will lie and lie until they have no choice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Came awful close to thinking about selling today. Refusals from nearly every insurance company in the country "it's because it's over 15 years old" or "it's because it's a Japanese import" And only two quotes coming in.

AXA 2700
Other random company 3100.

After waiting on my renewal a week and getting the news my current insurer is refusing to renew from my broker I spend 15mins explaining that they cannot refuse to renew. Then she explained that because she found that €3100 quote that it's OK. I said on what planet is that true, basically made her call back and explain they cannot blah blah.

Long story short I got it for what I paid last year.

Moral stand up for yourself with these f*cking thieves, they will lie and lie until they have no choice.

How much?

Back