What did you do to your car today?

Just drove it but had to overtake a car with a trailer down a backroad so had to floor it to get around it and the girlfriend wasnt expecting it..She nearly got sick and called me a ****head a few times lol :subaru:

my ex used to give me the silent treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fc626934c9e87db6282d6076f34b7c8.jpg

Christmas came early thanks to Colm, went above and beyond to get these at a serious price! New brakes and tyres next on the hit list

Mountune hose kit arrived today,along with carbon fibre slam panel and end plates

Missed getting x4 mountune induction kit all sold out
So getting AS cais induction system

Get a wax on them
Wheel wizards fit tyres I think they would be the only lads I'd use as on good wheels as some of the others are rough

Wheel wizards are a crowd in dublin paul that refurbished wheels and any good wax like chemical guys or poor boys there's loads to choose from

They will look the job Paul give wheels real definition against dark paint

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6fc626934c9e87db6282d6076f34b7c8.jpg

Christmas came early thanks to Colm, went above and beyond to get these at a serious price! New brakes and tyres next on the hit list

Hurry up and get tires so I can try them on my car see what they're like ????

Hurry up and get tires so I can try them on my car see what they're like [emoji4]

Oh stop lookin at brakes and tyres all day, tried to convince myself to not spend anymore cash till Christmas but I'm startin to crack!

Tried to locate a mysteriuos oil leak expecting was the rocker cover but after clean up it dissapeared! :wall: So i fitted a tim boost gauge instead :049:

Back