What did you do to your car today?

Picked up oil filter earlier. Was going to change myself but a quick look up of you tube persuaded me to hold off a week and get it done when I get winter tyres on.

Ordered winter tyres yesterday, continental wintercontacts, expensive but really good. Hardly worth it for the winters here but fantastic on the few days they're needed - where I live it's tricky getting home without them plus I can go for the odd spin up the gaps hopefully

Next on the list is mudflaps and then thinking mountune 375 upgrade, might have to cut back on the kids pressies this year

Can't beat a nice clean blob.
Classic and the blob are the only WRC winning cars...for Subaru, so they are very special!

Is that right? I thought bugs were winning in 01 and 02 as wll, or am I wrong?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Guess who's back

efdb66d8b135d2258f134372ebaad968.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Picked up oil filter earlier. Was going to change myself but a quick look up of you tube persuaded me to hold off a week and get it done when I get winter tyres on.

Ordered winter tyres yesterday, continental wintercontacts, expensive but really good. Hardly worth it for the winters here but fantastic on the few days they're needed - where I live it's tricky getting home without them plus I can go for the odd spin up the gaps hopefully

Next on the list is mudflaps and then thinking mountune 375 upgrade, might have to cut back on the kids pressies this year

Are you watching mountune 12 days of Xmas sale, 20% off

Be going that route in new year

Done an odd bit of advertising at Cars and Coffee Limerick today..

IMG_1659.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1659.JPG
    IMG_1659.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
expecting a nice set of dubz at 5.30 am, I bet you will all love the pics (ps my friends car) ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back