What did you do to your car today?

Gave her a clean and a good razz around Donegal
97fde8f8b2fc5ce28f64a6074a49b803.jpg
dcc49d021474648651c478dd9f20207c.jpg
e3fc74eec85310abeb2ca2fff553d2c3.jpg
7dd03a7ed5bdc14f15523b64158783ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Ray` s TE37`s refurbed, very similar to original matt Ray`s bronze, new stainless steel valves & new decals also. sealed them in poorboys wheel sealant, just to get a car for them now.

So have a few days off and with the roads been dry and Mr salt truck having a few days off I decided to fill her up and hit the hills.
Car has been tucked up for the last few weeks and if I'm honest I was toying with selling her on as I don't use it much any more and with driving for a living now I need my license.....anyway today put that all to bed.
50 Euro in the tank I hit the Dublin wicklow mountains
Car loves that cold crisp weather and ran like a clock all day. Once the tyres got a bit of heat into them it was on rails unreal how the diff just pulls you around the corners with ease and making you push it harder and harder into and out of the corners.
Great day out and I'm back in love again ( I need to do it more often) only problem was I needed to put 20 Euro in it on the way home .......thirsty butch
Roll on next time

Ah it just felt quick as you were driving a bus all week :icon_grin::clap: hard to beat the rawness of the spec c :thumbsup: drive it on :clap::thumbsup:

Lol true Joe
Driving the pug every day so it's very comfortable and surprisingly quick for a 1.6 turbo (very new car feel to it)
But your right it's pure raw to drive the subaru.

glad to hear you got them ideas of selling her out of your head keith .

I'm only driving mine very occasionally now but every time I get her on the road I love driving it .

driving alot for work myself 2 . done 10500 km on the new van since September

Back