What did you do to your car today?

Left her in for a few little bits
And the pug got a new chain and all the uprated bits
Top job as always.

Nice bit of kit Adrian, looks very well , acn you actually feel any differance with the whiteline stuff?
Not really to honest. Felt different after fitting but just think it needed the tracking done after the track rod ends. Felt good on the way home but I think one of the front links was on its way out. I would imagine new oe would be similar. No harm in upgrading when changing I'm sure will help If I go further on changes down the road.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not really to honest. Felt different after fitting but just think it needed the tracking done after the track rod ends. Felt good on the way home but I think one of the front links was on its way out. I would imagine new oe would be similar. No harm in upgrading when changing I'm sure will help If I go further on changes down the road.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers for that, it's on my to do list in the new year, anti lift kit etc just wondering is it worth the extra money

Discs and lip

So not today but on Saturday fitted grooved discs and took off the boot spoiler for the bit of carbon lol looks well imo ????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 117
Care to divulge? Pm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Was more than the P1 to clear, put it that way ????

Don't mind as I know I've got a car in can have fun in again and when it comes to sell
It, should see my money back too. Better than leaving it in the bank

Fitted my Exedy pink box clutch and balanced flywheel also put on the decat downpipe
011caa10c8f3496709e8cab11dc4a26e.jpg
56466b38f472925a1a9ec3c79c8be06e.jpg
9f535391bd113e187a9bb72da94f6d07.jpg
9861e6966f8db676bf1d95f8ac1a14bc.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Got pulled over by unmarked gardai car, only to get asked questions about the RS

Gardai was sound,was half expecting the riot act

did you manage to squeeze them under 17'' wheels or you change the wheels too?
any photos? go on dont be shy ;)

Brembo all round but seen them for sale and jumped at them in really good nick as well Keith will get them bedded in tomorrow,feel really good so far

Back