What did you do to your car today?

There all fairly similar
just change scent and colour
some water down so be careful
just buy trade size quantities lime Martin did instead of retail in retail shops
lots of suppliers but personally would recommend Mc Guires Michael stapleton supplies
best range for consistency
not all class leading but all very good and together makes a great setup

Gave the wagon a good clean.
Detar,
Autoglym super resin Polish,
Autoglym HD wax
02a1f9a643277ce81c485ec1eab8ae9c.jpg
558430aa95d046613ad1d50586dc9c21.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Fitted a brake stopper. Nifty bit of kit that looks far more straightforward than it is. Nuts and bolts supplied are not compatible and missing washers which were necessary. Big difference in the pedal now though. Impressed with how much it improved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Fitted a brake stopper. Nifty bit of kit that looks far more straightforward than it is. Nuts and bolts supplied are not compatible and missing washers which were necessary. Big difference in the pedal now though. Impressed with how much it improved.
How does this work actually? This interrests me!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've a similar one new in a box somewhere... did you have to drill the shock turret to fit it?
Instructions with mine are sh1te and bolts don't look right.

How does this work actually? This interrests me!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Basically under braking the bulkhead (which your master cylinder is attached to) is gonna flex, wasting energy, so this lessens the flex by bracing it back against the bulkhead and allowing more force to actually go to the brakes and give you more feel. Classics would prob benefit a bit more from this than a new age as they would be a stiffer car all around. But it's 60 quid delivered and an hours work if you wanted to take the punt (provided you actually have a couple more bolts and washers yourself as they do not come and the bolts provided don't actually fit through the holes in the brace) looks nice in the engine bay too.
Cusco and I think CDF Racing also make them I think.

Basically under braking the bulkhead (which your master cylinder is attached to) is gonna flex, wasting energy, so this lessens the flex by bracing it back against the bulkhead and allowing more force to actually go to the brakes and give you more feel. Classics would prob benefit a bit more from this than a new age as they would be a stiffer car all around. But it's 60 quid delivered and an hours work if you wanted to take the punt (provided you actually have a couple more bolts and washers yourself as they do not come and the bolts provided don't actually fit through the holes in the brace) looks nice in the engine bay too.
Cusco and I think CDF Racing also make them I think.

Was told the same.
Classic will Beniefit but not new age.
Thats why I have a new one in the box in the shed.

New wheels here readdy for the cutting an the mayhem now after the weekend just finishing off the roll cage here before she goes
And also have my new car transporter in for paint and have it ready to bring to the shows so all good this week

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    831.6 KB · Views: 78
Good man tom. Which wheels are they? Some dish! What size tire? Dont go stretch - go meat look with some 315's.
Trailer is nice too. Any livery going on it?

Haha good man Tom your going straight to hell its a sin chop that car up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your mad chopping it but hay who am I to tell you what to do lol..............chop that bad boy up and put your own stamp on it great to see lads been different
Best of luck Tom.

Back