What did you do to your car today?

Got the airbag recall sorted

40 mins job

Great service from Noel and C&R????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah 19s and all the black trim pieces with the b pillar back tints .

think they look well even if I'm not 100% convinced about the wheels but the 18s look far to small on them

even have a front splitter found to go on it . nice n subtle

Last edited:
no not a black edition . don't particularly like them in black . looses to much of the detail in the grills and stuff imo . I'd never buy a black car as a rule anyway . my heart would be broken keeping it clean ????

That's where I seen the dtm splitter Grahamo.

200 notes which ain't bad but wondering what quality is like as can't find any reviews on line .

That's where I seen the dtm splitter Grahamo.

200 notes which ain't bad but wondering what quality is like as can't find any reviews on line .

Saw one on a red RS in work looked 10 times better than HT auto splitters we buy for Subarus.
Suited the car really well.

Broke out the big guns for the first time. Had only ever used halfirds stuff before. Must say im impressed! Jesus id drink that cherry bomb!!

Attachments

• IMAG2424.jpg
    IMAG2424.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMAG2425.jpg
    IMAG2425.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 93
It smells yummy
Is it any good I remembered Tom saying its the only stuff he uses
How much for the big drum

Well if i ever decide to poison myself it'll be done by drinking cherry bomb! Something that smells that good has to taste good!!!! Anyway i thought it was excellent. I used the other pre wash stuff first. The cherry bomb is so concentrated, its like jelly.... A cap full will do a bucket of water. Ill get years out of the drum. The drums i got, in the pic above are 50 euro each. I went in with a mate and he bought two as well so when buying the 4 they were cheaper. I got the two drums for €82. Which is very good!

have his detailing spray leaves a nice finish

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ya Kieran. Its was a friend of mine that organised it but i can get a name and number if you want. He's a rep going around in a van. Called to the house with it. Very handy....

Washed the car outside and quick clean out inside of the week's mess and took her for a tear around town.

Back