What did you do to your car today?

Yeah man have it back a few days now, going very well, no power figures but it's a completely different animal. Pops, bangs and flames with the antilag on and was playing around with the launch control last night in the wet and it's sick how quick it takes off! It's goin back on the 24th for a few more tweaks to the map but I'm extremely happy over all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that hardly on a stock ecu Paul? What other mods did you do for the map?

that hardly on a stock ecu Paul? What other mods did you do for the map?

Yeah all on stock ecu, antilag on a switch and launch control comes on automatically when the clutch is pressed and the car isn't registering any speed, bounces between 4800 and 5100. Usual mods really, full 3inch system, walbro 225, mac 3 port, rcm fuel reg and fittings, and Kinuguwa tdo5-20g with billet shaft and wheel. She's boosting 1.3 bar and reckons there's another bit in it if I went to 1.5bar but I wasn't there at the time of the mapping so they left it on the save side.

Feed you with burgers to entice ya away from the oval badge
Having seen the car today it might be a hard task :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:
This is amazing. How many pulls can stock drivetrain take before it falls apart?(serious genuine question, I really wanna know)

Not sure to be honest man but Iv been reading up on lads launchin all sorts of cars and I think the trick is to slip the clutch a bit, did it last night on the greasy roads and it went very well but the first two times I tried it it kind of bogged a bit! So I'd say there might be a clutch on the cards down the line if I was at it all the time

I drove pauls car the other night when he got it back, it's sh*t.........hot! Sounds brilliant and goes very well. I could hear it popping and banging in the distance from my house for a good half hour after he left and was messing in it haha!

Deffo has me thinking myself!!

I drove pauls car the other night when he got it back, it's sh*t.........hot! Sounds brilliant and goes very well. I could hear it popping and banging in the distance from my house for a good half hour after he left and was messing in it haha!

Deffo has me thinking myself!!

One careful owner![emoji85]

Last edited:
I was told you can't get antilag ect on stock ecu. I may have to look into this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was told you can't get antilag ect on stock ecu. I may have to look into this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure but think I read somewhere it's version 8 onwards that can do it on a standard ecu! But either way its mild enough and it's handy havin it popping and banging away on a switch rather than all the time

Back