What did you do to your car today?

Pics Paddy????

Can't wait to see Rs serious car

Zheiko really like ur bug good job

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Trailer definitely.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input everyone. I do find it very strange the insurance company will not insure car based on the VIN number. Even taking the driving out of it. The fact they will not insure it for theft etc. They know that you can not get a reg plate straight off the boat.

I might give the insurance company a ring to get advise on what to do as a trailer home/trailer to the vrt is a lot of effort and money.

Thanks everyone

They dont want to insure cars with irish plates and fcn bonus and alarm and immobilizer and limited mls per year etc. I think you are pushing them way outside their comfort zone lol :D

They dont want to insure cars with irish plates and fcn bonus and alarm and immobilizer and limited mls per year etc. I think you are pushing them way outside their comfort zone lol :D

Ha i know the pain. I will post here with the outcome of the phone call

Ha i know the pain. I will post here with the outcome of the phone call

So i rang Chill up there and the girl on the phone was this close to insuring the car based on the japanese reg which is on the car until she spoke to her manager and said no only uk reg and then have 30 days to get irish reg car. I might try again with another call as she didn't ask for any of my details may try another person.

It is de reg at export.

So the jap reg that once was on her. Is no longer active/related to that car.

Ah right i did not know that. Good to know. I would have thought the VIN number was more relevant than a registration plate which is easily removed/changed. I will organise a trailer for this. cheers for the advise.

Tinted my front lights and got my lip spoiler and rear defuser sparayed and have them re fitted

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
Looking forward to getting japfest over and the subaru charity event the of October so I can start cutting up the arches and getting on the new wheels still trying to deside what colour to do the car as I am going that mad cutting no point stopping there might as well go the whole hog

as always Tom, epic! your car is stunning, I am just wondering now, how long will your lip last this time:)

How are the tinted lights, is it limiting in any way night visibility? Would you recommend tinting for daily driver, or is it just for show?

edit: them wheels looks fukin class

Cheers man ah the lip should be ok this time lol had a little glitch coming home from that meet that Sunday as was only getting use to the new air suspension and pressed a button by accident
Tinted headlights I have only for show as my car doesn't be out if it's raining or at night but can only imagine they would have some affect on the light
The wheels cheers these wheels will be going up for sale now shortly as will have my new ones but if they don't sell I am going to put them up on the blob eye wall art in the detailing shed and have them as spares

So this happened

1st impressions is its massive difference in the 2 cars

Feels more planted and it gets down the road quick(pops and bangs every gear change)
I luv it,more refined more comfort but I'm still learning to it

Attachments

• 20160909_185131.jpg
    20160909_185131.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
Back