What did you do to your car today?

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=30408.msg351801#msg351801 date=1304967549]
Looks like the same picture you used to show them on the car originally Dave.. Go out and take a new picture right now from dead side on.. I don't believe they are still that clean :1poke: :1poke: :1poke:
[/quote]

They arent that clean at all, but i was under the car and ran my finger on the inner side of the front rim and the brake dust came straight off, the few coats of polish and wax i put on before fitting seems to be working!! ill go take a pic when it stops the torrential rain. :boohoo:

Now robbie, rain seems to be cleaning the car for me. But paul555ra or goldenjohn will agree when i say i can be a bit pedantic when it comes to cleaning the car so it always is in fairly good shape.

SL272502.jpg

SL272503.jpg

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=30408.msg351826#msg351826 date=1304969976]
Now robbie, rain seems to be cleaning the car for me. But paul555ra or goldenjohn will agree when i say i can be a bit pedantic when it comes to cleaning the car so it always is in fairly good shape.

SL272502.jpg

SL272503.jpg

[/quote]
yeah i can def agree with that he nearly spends more time cleaning it than driving it it always looks good though :icon_grin:

Last week i fitted a 335mm godspeed kit, paint the calipers. and the decals came of, just waiting on my front lip and rear roof spoiler and thats it for now :icon_eyes: :ponder2:

discsfitted003.jpg

discsfitted004.jpg

discsfitted006.jpg

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=30408.msg351826#msg351826 date=1304969976]
[/quote]

i Miss home so just wanted to see a nice pic of the car dave, was just afraid to ask :)

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=30408.msg352017#msg352017 date=1305033539]

i Miss home so just wanted to see a nice pic of the car dave, was just afraid to ask :)
[/quote]

Ahh, dont be afraid to ask john. Ur always welcome back in sligo. :545:

Started the old silver bullet for the first time in over a month today and it started no problem and sounds perfect. Then took off the back bumper and headlights. Its coming apart bit by bit.

Replaced my front bumper cuz i gave mine a nasty scrape the other day :cry:, managed to pick one up in black tho :dance: was out on the driveway til 1am cuz some of the old bolts sheered off :icon_hang: but after loads of cursing and my tap and die set from aldi car is all back together, happy days

Carbon boot spoiler on and my new splitter just arrived :653:
So fit that later and a major clean and wax.
Ready then for the weekend then.

Gave her a wax this morning and gonna drop my fog lamp covers in to be painted later
Gonna try the new mcquires all-weather tyre dressing and see how long it lasts :ponder2:

Broke it! :icon_grin: Not too bad really just holed the exhaust header. Don't know how that happened. :whistle: Pop,pop,Bang,BANG! May as well put on equal length header now for that Subie burble and might upgrade the turbo as i'm at it. Anyone have what i need for the '97 jdm STi :ponder2:

equal length headers will get rid of your burble. you will need new up pipe and turbo if you want to switch to them and probably oil sump too and new downpipe, a lot of work!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg352448#msg352448 date=1305297194]
equal length headers will get rid of your burble. you will need new up pipe and turbo if you want to switch to them and probably oil sump too and new downpipe, a lot of work!

[/quote]

Your right i meant unequal. :doh: Thought it was a straight swap. Not for me so.

Depending on the style of header thats currently on it. Shouldnt need to change oil sump, turbo or downpipe, just header and possibly uppipe. I was looking at changing mine last week, bought the unequal length with uppipe only to do some research and find mine is better left as is. If yours bolts to the uppipe, its just the header, but if its a header and uppipe in one piece, you will need to get both. Which i have as it goes. :icon_grin: You will have to remove the downpipe to get acess to bolts for uppipe if your changing it tho.

Back