What did you do to your car today?

Hope so Dan its what I do for a living :shhh:
I can meet you some evening next week
if you can p.m. me a photo of it so i know what to bring :thumbsup:
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg361836#msg361836 date=1315079369]
are you handy with the machine polishers Colm? :653: I have a Kestrel orbital polisher myself but have never been much use with it! I gave it a quick go with some super resin polish by hand but its still pretty visible. If you have an hour to spare some evening this week let me know, that would be great, i can meet you wherever.
[/quote]

ah right! I'll get me good camera out tomorrow and try take some pics ans send them on, thanks for the offer :) :subaru:

No worries :thumbsup:
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg361848#msg361848 date=1315083112]
ah right! I'll get me good camera out tomorrow and try take some pics ans send them on, thanks for the offer :) :subaru:
[/quote]

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg361821#msg361821 date=1315071431]
some little ba*tard low life scratched the sh*t out of my passenger side. either that or some stupid little kids playing around my car or some jealous pri*k that can't let anyone have something nice! Time to get the cctv setup properly.

Its not too bad, it might polish out but only with a rotary polisher i'd say. I don't think i would have the skills to get it out! Anyone want to show me how to do it?

Its ruined my weekend anyway gggggrrrrrr!
[/quote]happened the impreza recently, long scratch down the left side of the car covering the both doors, seriously pissed off about it :angry1:

what did I do to my car today? - I cracked my front splitter, only 2 months on the car, its not to bad, a bit of gaff tape on the underside and it'll do for another while.

fixed the light on my boost gauge as it wasn workin found a boost pipe that came off and fixed my side light that wasn sittin in correctly gettin a fc hopefully next week :smokin: then can map it and get fittin my new front mount and fuel reg and see wat its pushin out on the dyno with the new engine :multijump:

Took delivery of a set of these beauties-specially made for me by team dynamics as the dont come in 5x100

020-4.jpg

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=30408.msg362167#msg362167 date=1315325888]
Took delivery of a set of these beauties-specially made for me by team dynamics as the dont come in 5x100

020-4.jpg

[/quote]

wow there nice

Brought to c&r got hooked up to computer only problem was knock sensor thank fook as its been running sh*t for a while and happy days they had one in stock now over to colms mate on saturday to fit and nearly ready for track day :multijump:

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=30408.msg362167#msg362167 date=1315325888]

020-4.jpg

[/quote]
stick up a pic when you get them fitted, id say they look well on the car :thumbsup:

changed the gearbox oil diff oil engine oil filter and brake fluid in the 95 legacy today 60 lids for engine oil 70 lids for diff and gear box oil :eek7:.. how do you know when you have the old brake fluid flushed out or how much is in the system :don't know:

Washed it, new subaru wind deflectors, spats, cooling plate, hks dump valve, clear side repeaters and messed around with it all day

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=30408.msg362710#msg362710 date=1315678404]
changed the gearbox oil diff oil engine oil filter and brake fluid in the 95 legacy today 60 lids for engine oil 70 lids for diff and gear box oil :eek7:.. how do you know when you have the old brake fluid flushed out or how much is in the system :don't know:
[/quote]
it usually takes about 750ml to flush the system but you can drain the system first and then put in the new fluid

Back