What did you do to your car today?

Changed oil and filter used Mobil 10th 60 it seems ok cant get 15 50 so any 1 use this? Then went for a spin up the mountains,

I started my car for the first time yesterday in 5 weeks there was just enough juice left in the battery to start it up,
took it for a spin up the M50 to blow the cobwebs off it.... parked it back in the driveway... came out this
morning looked at it went back in to the house and got the keys to my sons ford fiesta and drove it to work
instead :icon_grin: after 9 years of Subaru ownership i'm fed up with the running costs, tax up since end of
last month and insurance up in october :wall: it's worth a bit less then what i owe on it so have no choice but to see
out the payments for the next 22 months then make something back on it never thought this day would come but like
a lot of lads i think my own love affair with Subaru is over......... :icon_cry:

feel your pain pal......
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:

i put a tenner of petrol in mine today!
first time to drive it in weeks but i should have just washed it cos at least i'd have noticed the difference in it washed! tenner didn't even stir the needle! lol

had a brown pants moment this morning on the way to work, loaded a new map on last night, and it was at 1.4 bar, on the m50 on the way to work(late for work) accelerating from 120-140 and "bang, pop, fizzle"

Lost all power had to try navigate across 4 lanes of traffic in rush hour with no power! TMIC hose had popped off obviously wasnt tight enough for the higher boost

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg361268#msg361268 date=1314613421]
had a brown pants moment this morning on the way to work, loaded a new map on last night, and it was at 1.4 bar, on the m50 on the way to work(late for work) accelerating from 120-140 and "bang, pop, fizzle"

Lost all power had to try navigate across 4 lanes of traffic in rush hour with no power! TMIC hose had popped off obviously wasnt tight enough for the higher boost
[/quote]

You loading your own maps?

[/quote]

could of been nasty...

whats the speed limit on the M50 Dan ? :naughty: lol..

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=30408.msg361269#msg361269 date=1314617486]

[/quote]

You loading your own maps?
[/quote]

yes, not while driving of course! And not maps i made either, im not that handy with it yet!

@Gretts, sorry that was a typo i meant accelerating from 80-100 :)

Got my self up to ASD to pick up a few :icon_grin:

replaced my hawkeye rear lights with nicer items from a Blobeye , looks alot less boy racerish with the new ones :icon_blahblah:

Also picked up a Miltek axel back exhaust , nice rumble , can drive it under normal circumstances and not know its not standard but give it the right foot and it comes alive , awesome sound i reckon :icon_grin:

some little ba*tard low life scratched the sh*t out of my passenger side. either that or some stupid little kids playing around my car or some jealous pri*k that can't let anyone have something nice! Time to get the cctv setup properly.

Its not too bad, it might polish out but only with a rotary polisher i'd say. I don't think i would have the skills to get it out! Anyone want to show me how to do it?

Its ruined my weekend anyway gggggrrrrrr!

Ill sort it out for you Dan if you want
would have to be some evening next week :thumbsup:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg361821#msg361821 date=1315071431]
some little ba*tard low life scratched the sh*t out of my passenger side. either that or some stupid little kids playing around my car or some jealous pri*k that can't let anyone have something nice! Time to get the cctv setup properly.

Its not too bad, it might polish out but only with a rotary polisher i'd say. I don't think i would have the skills to get it out! Anyone want to show me how to do it?

Its ruined my weekend anyway gggggrrrrrr!
[/quote]

are you handy with the machine polishers Colm? :653: I have a Kestrel orbital polisher myself but have never been much use with it! I gave it a quick go with some super resin polish by hand but its still pretty visible. If you have an hour to spare some evening this week let me know, that would be great, i can meet you wherever.

Back