What did you do to your car today?

Gave her a wash and hd wax . Might have left the wax on a bit long because it wasn't cumin off too easy . Got there eventually .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
[quote author=mac mac link=topic=30408.msg440054#msg440054 date=1373529813]
cheers :xmas_cheers:

headlights are cloudy to say the least , need to get a job done on them :hammerhead:
[/quote]

Ahh, perhaps that's the result of those 18 seconds fly-overs :icon_biggrin:, can be fixed quite easily though :thumbsup:

My favorite bug in the club :thumbsup:

Went and got the air con re-gased €39 at Fast Fit in Tallaght, they used to be Kwik Fit.

Then went for a nice cool spin to Britas Bay :)

Fitted my new Zunsport grill, pics to follow later in blog, great piece of kit, perfect fit and great quality, thanks to Tommy for organising a successfull group buy.

Mine is different than yours Robbie, it took roughly 1 min 30seconds!!!! I didnt get the full span, mine literally just pushed on and clips in to existing bumper, excellent fit. Yours needs 2 screws and 2 small holes drilled I think but should still be handy.

http://www.zunsport.com/subaru-impreza-blob-eye-full-span-lower-grille-p271

No tools needed here it says, I would consider a drill to be a tool. Not fooking impressed if thats the case, checked beforehand to make sure and went with what was on their website, not really wanting to drill holes in my bumper tbh. Its says 10mins fitting for each blob grill where its 20 and 25mins for the hawk grills.

Is there instructions with the full span blob grill that you have read through?

Robbie, if it deffo is a drill involved (I think it is) maybe get back onto them about swapping for a half span. They seem a good crowd to deal with.

Website says nothing about drilling, i dont want to be going at my bummper with a drill to ft the full span.

See if there is any guides in the boxes tommy

yup to fit you have to drill 3 holes approx 4mm and the grill sits into these then there is 3 screws to attach the top of the grill to the bumper . in fairness its not a massive job and they do look the job when fitted

Think I have them holes as mine has a full span on it as is ??
But deffo no tools means no tools has to be another way around it

Not today but never posted-4 pots fitted after strip,powder coat and rebuild(on my kitchen table :icon_twisted:) along with HEL braided lines and EBC redstuff pads
085_zps69224282.jpg

099_zps02e2da40.jpg
101_zps77824fcd.jpg

037-2_zps66980b60.jpg

Back