image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
These arrived in the post today, I was impressed by them on markokavo's car at the trackday so hopefully they stop as good on the b4!
@macmac the white wheels look great when the car is that low
5B18F3D3-2B70-45BB-8BD0-92876354CB68-6893-000008F14D89FF75_zpsb2e289d9.jpg

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=30408.msg435191#msg435191 date=1368691940]
cheers lads , jury is still out on the "white" , it was more about filling more of the arch and havin them flush withthe body as the 17 rotas , though a nicer looking wheel imo , jus looked lost in the arch imo . raise her up a lil as atm can barely fit one finger in (lol)

specsavers is right dec , :falldownlaugh: intercooler/interior :falldownlaugh: classic

@baz those newage wheels really suit your wagon

@farrelly , love gettin into work opening the window and hearing "dark vader" rumble by at about 8:55 :049: what exhaust have you got ? hear ye before i see ye ,lol
[/quote]

Its a tanabe cat back with a group n deacared downpipe, whenever iv time the decat upipe will be on. :thumbsup:

Finally sourced the missing Oil Pressure gauge to complete my Defi BF set. I've been looking for it for a year, it was hard to find, lucky for me a guy who was selling his set on Scoobynet agreed to split it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3DW2s9cl0[/youtube]

was chilling on the sofa with my little lad watching some Jake and the neverland pirates when i heard the hoover going, now this probable sounds like nothing to most of you but i was wondering why it was running as I'm the one who does the hoovering, i put it down to the misses doing a bit so i went back to my Jake and the neverland pirates :icon_grin:

when it was over i could still hear the hoover running so i went to investigate only to find the misses was outside cleaning the wagon :dance: i have to say she did a great job for a 6 month pregnant woman but i still felt a bit bad and got stuck in putting my son in the boot to take a picture

Got a diff, gearbox service, brake fluid change, microfilter and a few little bits sorted by the guys in C&R the other day for the nct yesterday,

she flew through the test :banana: have to say it makes a nice change to not have to be worrying about sticking cats back in or firing dipetane in to help pass.

Fitted a Roger Clarke Motorsport RCM340 in-tank fuel pump in preparation for next months mapping session...

Ran into issue with pump being bigger than OEM pump and not fitting on the bracket for the '06-'07 Hawkeye STI due to the in-tank-filter installed for these cars... a few customisations to the filter in let pipe later and all fitted on the bracket and presto... car runs! :yellowthumb:

Car passed the NCT even thought the rear shock tops are gone :banana: :banana: After which I gave the car a :carwash: and installed the new headlights.

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=30408.msg436221#msg436221 date=1369609280]
finally fitted my brembos behind the revos now to just get working on the rest of it and she'll start coming together :multijump:
[/quote]

Don't believe ya!!! :snooty:

Back