What did you do to your car today?

I got Whiteline arbs front and rear with the standard Whiteline droplinks, not the gold ones going into the car tomorrow. Bought them off Whiteline-Uk eBay store. Got the email as we for the Whiteline rep if needed for info

Got my mobil1 ordered for Thursday morning, thanks to everybody who helped me out and gave advice.

First dry spin on the new tyres today and they laughed at my attempts of going quickly!!
Should be some fun on Friday if it's dry, if not it will be even more fun..

Only tyre I've ever had that picks up stones in my drive way as I drive in!!! Sticky yokes.

Nice one Graham as baz said a wet and dry day be grand [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah Baz is on the money I think Gordon.
Once now standing water all should be good.

A bit of practice I'm sure we will all be grand or send out the lads on good road tyres to carve a dry line :)

Got my mobil1 ordered for Thursday morning, thanks to everybody who helped me out and gave advice.

First dry spin on the new tyres today and they laughed at my attempts of going quickly!!
Should be some fun on Friday if it's dry, if not it will be even more fun..

Only tyre I've ever had that picks up stones in my drive way as I drive in!!! Sticky yokes.
Lol the first few yards all you will hear is stones flying around the wheel arches lol

Anyone knows anything about this?
915d2253cbfa73ff3da9aafa883f0ed7.jpg

Message on their page is saying only available in NI, but this photo was taken this morning by me in Bray Co Wicklow, newly rebuilt Topaz station.

Anyone knows anything about this?
915d2253cbfa73ff3da9aafa883f0ed7.jpg

Message on their page is saying only available in NI, but this photo was taken this morning by me in Bray Co Wicklow, newly rebuilt Topaz station.
Seen that at my local Topaz too. Any ideas what it means? Hopefully better fuel.

They advertised the fuel with 99C a litre not so long ago in some countries. I got a full tank for 40 euro but didn't notice any difference or mileage improvement. Would really need to test the octane I suppose.

They advertised the fuel with 99C a litre not so long ago in some countries. I got a full tank for 40 euro but didn't notice any difference or mileage improvement. Would really need to test the octane I suppose.

I think they were celebrating something that day and on some stations they were selling it for 99c
They have that new range of fuels called miles which should give you extra 3% of mileage on average, but this is miles plus. Not confirmed info found on some forum last night, but apparently miles plus should have 97+ron
I will pop into that station and try to get some info.

About miles

miles is a next generation fuel that contains a unique blend of additives designed to take motorists up to 3% further. Its performance has been tested and verified by a third party independent research and development centre. All miles fuels are Quality Approved by AA Ireland – which further confirms miles as a superior quality fuel.
The main innovation with miles is a powerful new fuel additive, which can provide better economy on a tank of miles fuel when compared to standard fuels. This innovation comes with direct benefits to motorists; miles can clean and protect engines, enhance engine efficiency and improve reliability, and reduce harmful exhaust emissions.

miles is a next generation fuel that contains a unique blend of additives designed to take motorists up to 3% further – which can potentially save motorists up to €600 per year at the pump.

With miles, Topaz is currently the only retailer in the Republic of Ireland delivering quality additised fuel across all of its service stations. Its performance has been tested and verified by a third party independent research and development centre. All miles fuels are quality approved by AA Ireland which further confirms miles as a superior quality fuel.
Launched in Stockholm, Sweden in April 2013 by Circle K, the miles fuel brand has enjoyed tremendous success across Europe. It has been introduced in a total of seven countries so far - Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland and will soon be available across a total of 2,374 stations Europe-wide.

Miles plus isn't 98 octane. It's just 95 with some additives that are supposed to improve milage. The 98 octane will be available at a later date.

http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=237590

98 in Norway
but im guessing if was here theyd say it

Fyi.

This miles stuff is no different from the fuel you've been using for the last yr or so.

Topaz used keropur, but when they were bought out by couche tard in late 2015, the special fairy dust was changed to lubrizol.

So.. what you're buying in 2017, is no different to what you bought in 2016.

Unless we get milesplus, it'll be the same as br
Before ..

And the milesPlus petrol will still be 95ron min.
The diesel milesPlus, should be higher than 51 cetane.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057760614&page=3

IMG_6999.JPGIMG_7001.JPGIMG_7002.JPG

Went looking and found 00.0 cent Miles plus sign.
X2 green unleaded pumps looked the same.
Choose 1st one and on the receipt it was miles plus.
Said it's going to be available tomorrow and that it will be 7 cent more expensive.
No more info.
I well could of got it in the tank.

Added N/F for Trackday

Car seem more responsive but that more than likely the N/F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_6999.JPG
    IMG_6999.JPG
    443.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7001.JPG
    IMG_7001.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7002.JPG
    IMG_7002.JPG
    526.6 KB · Views: 95
That was a full tank and X2 Small Jerry Cans.

€1.30.9 a liter.

I've a Topaz card, so might get it a cent or 2 cheaper.

About €82

Back