What did you do to your car today?

I think they should stick it on fuel to be honest - it’s the fairest way - those who use more pay more. Also, the government saves a fortune by not having to administer discs, late arrears, no offenses to police etc

Google mapped this ahead of my trip tomorrow!!

Attachments

• C09FA88D-93DE-49F9-A4F1-8B903E785D75.png
    C09FA88D-93DE-49F9-A4F1-8B903E785D75.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 104
So today was interesting but not too fruitful. Aoenghus wasn’t able to get into the ECU so couldn’t map it which was a bit of a pain but can’t be helped I guess - got her up for a power run or two and it’s putting out a respectable 240 with no knocking or detonation which is good enough for a 16yr old car running 0.7bar - it should be good for 1.1 - 1.2 but I’d need an ecu for that which, bring realistic means that I’d want a manual conversion - otherwise I’d have to come up with some kind of piggyback system.

Apparently, I’d need someone with ecutek to map the jaso ecu

Id love to have anti lag on my car is that possible joe said id need a daughter board how much is that to get done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What year is it?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It’s a 2001 JDM s t/b STI Dave - the turbo in it is a vf28 and there’s an upgraded walbro pump in it so it should be fine for more boost but the ECU is just shutting him out which is a bit of pain considering it’s fuelling fine

It’s a 2001 JDM s t/b STI Dave - the turbo in it is a vf28 and there’s an upgraded walbro pump in it so it should be fine for more boost but the ECU is just shutting him out which is a bit of pain considering it’s fuelling fine
Need Ecutek. Or eculabs.

Cant open source it if jecs.

Need Ecutek. Or eculabs.

Cant open source it if jecs.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what he said to me alright. May just have to leave it as is until further down the road then do a manual conversion and get a stand-alone ecu

Hi john nothing there does this need to be mapped when fitted do you know someone who does the lot

Hi john nothing there does this need to be mapped when fitted do you know someone who does the lot

Esl daughterboard is what John was about, cars existing ecu has daughter board fitted, very good value for money with regards functions and yes needs to be mapped for car and mods after,

Ap performance or RSR automotive formally STI Tuning can supply, fit and map for you.

I cut that rib on the B pillar trim that was causing my seat belts to squeak. Why I didn't do it sooner I'll never know, it was doing my head in. Very simple fix for anyone with squeaky front seat belts

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back