What did you do to your car today?

Taxed my girl yesterday, fitted new wipers and have it in for nct Monday.....a grand total of 910km on it since last nct haha!!

Prob gonna do timing belt in next few weeks also, only on it under 30k Kms but on it since 2014 so don't want to chance it

Absolutely unbelievable getting it back out and about again
You going driving her for a while Shane?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah she's back on the road for the foreseeable anyways Adrian, probably garage it for the winter again though

Car sold there this evening and glad to say that it's staying in the Isdc. Best of luck to the new owner and I'll leave it to him to tell ye more. It was a 100% reliable car during my ownership and I'll miss it. A tough act to follow..

Car sold there this evening and glad to say that it's staying in the Isdc. Best of luck to the new owner and I'll leave it to him to tell ye more. It was a 100% reliable car during my ownership and I'll miss it. A tough act to follow..

congrats on sale, can take a bit of time sometime.

Can you share what you’re gettin next?

Not the same as scooby power but the little mini did well today considering it is supposed to be 170 [emoji16]DSC_1448.JPG05d47003.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1448.JPG
    DSC_1448.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 05d47003.jpg
    05d47003.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 79
Well done seen some other car results some big power there say it was an exciting day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice result there dec. You have a habit squeezing a good numbers out of small cars. :clap:
Looks like you were allowed lots of runs

He wanted to show the difference between no booster and then with booster. The first 3 runs are without any booster

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Back