What did you do to your car today?

That time of year again
60cb368782282306ecd18812b057415c.jpg
77fc7cd67cf4eff5136bf6b28c037e5f.jpg
24171e0d64d181eee9c5fc9f15eb1525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Mick I am up next sweating bullets [emoji51][emoji51]

Took it out of its nest and gave it a good blast to the home of subaru (Kilkenny) and should get to see what the country side down here's like [emoji106]

Thanks gary its a nightmare good luck you re car is mint shouldnt be any problems

Took it out of its nest and gave it a good blast to the home of subaru (Kilkenny) and should get to see what the country side down here's like [emoji106]

Keep an eye out for me auld hearse while you’re around ????????

Keep an eye out for me auld hearse while you’re around [emoji106][emoji106]

I am always on the lookout going to try sneak out for early sprint sat any suggestions spots throw them up can't beat seeing the country side in different lights.
As long as I am back by 11 am won't even know I am gone [emoji51]

I am always on the lookout going to try sneak out for early sprint sat any suggestions spots throw them up can't beat seeing the country side in different lights.
As long as I am back by 11 am won't even know I am gone [emoji51]

Might be up for an early spin myself man - out around Thomastown/Inistioge and the nore valley is nice - Thomastown is about 20 mins from Kilkenny city

Tell me where I'll be there for run if you up for it no prob

First time I've used this , left in the Impreza glovebox in garage !

It's a nice touch with isdc membership pack :54:

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
First time I've used this , left in the Impreza glovebox in garage !

It's a nice touch with isdc membership pack :54:
Your using it wrong that's for the weekend fry up ISDC "Egg flipper" [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Went shopping on croooober and got some stuff from upgarage

Cusco H brace, zerosports I/c splitter, zerosports slam panel and a mapped and chipped ECU so I should finally be able to get mine mapped! Total price - €330 including 10 day EMS delivery

They are getting good at it new has anybody got anything in and not paid tax ...it was hit and miss but seems to be hit all the time now

My missus got caught with to tshirt from china with combine value of around €15. I would say even if someone send you an empty box they will find a way to charge you for importing air :banghead:

Back