Xbox thread

think i saw you online earlier. whats the "freeks"? What you think of new maps? Pretty good i think

Why does the xbox run so loud with mw2 in it? and its quiet then for ops.
Only noticed it today.

And why does it take a rake of shots to kill than it does on the ps3, it seems like a lot more to me.
Was their a new patch

It has always taken more to kill on Xbox cod vs ps3 if ur talking about non hardcore. Makes u aim for the head or them I think. Install games to hard drive is best

Ya killing and aiming is different, im finding way harder than the ps3 and i cant blame the controller this time. :icon_grin:

Took me ages how to figure out how to install the maps after downloading them, thinl i installed them, i installed something anyway :ponder2:
So how do i install the game to the hd? and what does that do?.....noob like i was called today because of the rank :smile:

Where do the game invites go?
on ps3 its triangle into friends and again for the invites.
on this i press Y into friends and again, theirs no extra menu.
Not in messages either.

if you want to install the game to the HDD, you need to do this from the xbox dashboard. go into game library, navigate to black ops one of the options should be install game.

as for game invites if someone sends you one you should see it pop up top right corner. then click the xbox button, and you should have new message there, accept game invite and you should join that game then. if you want to invite, you need to be in player match lobby press Y and select friend you want to invite to game

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30369.msg351458#msg351458 date=1304879028]
if you want to install the game to the HDD, you need to do this from the xbox dashboard. go into game library, navigate to black ops one of the options should be install game. [/quote]

I must have done this the last day so, it wasnt the maps i installed it was the game and thats why the console is running a lot quieter than mw2.

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30369.msg351458#msg351458 date=1304879028]
as for game invites if someone sends you one you should see it pop up top right corner. then click the xbox button, and you should have new message there, accept game invite and you should join that game then. if you want to invite, you need to be in player match lobby press Y and select friend you want to invite to game
[/quote]

Ya comes up on the top right, but it doesnt show up in the message box :ponder2: thats where i thought it would be aswell.

Back