May mapping session

Hey Simon,
I am just looking for some info and prices on what I might need for nxt mapping session,
I have an 05 sti uk with cat back ss exhaust at the moment, I am planning on putting in a walbro pump, full straight through exhaust (blitz nur spec most likely) and a 3 port boost solenoid in the nxt month before a remap.
I dont think the car was ever remaped before and was wondering what sort of power gains I should be expecting from the mentioned upgrades?
Or are there any other upgrades you would recommend?
Also do u have a rough estimate of the cost of the remap?
Thanks and best regards,
Mark.

sorry just replied to your email. ;)

[quote author=Mark Sti Uk link=topic=29986.msg348021#msg348021 date=1303048669]
Hey Simon,
I am just looking for some info and prices on what I might need for nxt mapping session,
I have an 05 sti uk with cat back ss exhaust at the moment, I am planning on putting in a walbro pump, full straight through exhaust (blitz nur spec most likely) and a 3 port boost solenoid in the nxt month before a remap.
I dont think the car was ever remaped before and was wondering what sort of power gains I should be expecting from the mentioned upgrades?
Or are there any other upgrades you would recommend?
Also do u have a rough estimate of the cost of the remap?
Thanks and best regards,
Mark.
[/quote]

hey am looking for a remap,

legacy b4 00,

how much will it cost and what kind of power should i expect? and also any recomendations on exhaust modifications i should do, i want to keep in the limits of the law think its 79db for noise.

also what airfilter is the best,

am getting all this done next week ready for remap,

how much do you charge, and how long does it take.

regards allan

Hi Simon,

Could you tell me when your thinking on coming back to Dublin as i have a 02 bug eye which i want to remap, the car has never been mapped befor so its a first one for both, also any chance on gettin a price for it.

Regards,

Vitalie

Fare price,

Would you keep us updated, pls, just in case you decide to come earlier to Dublin or eve N/Ireland.

Im wiling to travel... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Simon

When I do north I travel through dublin.

If on the unlikely circumstances ai fly to north I will let you know and keep you updated either way

Simon, I bought Steve's 03 blobeye which he says you previously mapped for E5 with the previous slipping clutch. Now it has new Exedy pink box clutch he said i should get it tweeked by you to increase the Turbosmart eBoost Street controller from max of 1bar to 1.4 or 1.5bar. Can you let me know when you are over in Dublin again doing mappings to do this tweek? (it already has the Ecutek licence). How much is the tweek going to cost?
Gaven

Back