brembo brake kit

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
as above im upgrading my braking system and i have for sale my front brembos with new,there coming off my 2002 version 7 spec c ,new performance friction discs and pads open to offers

[quote author=ALAN link=topic=28642.msg333441#msg333441 date=1295430572]
as above im upgrading my braking system and i have for sale my front brembos with new,there coming off my 2002 version 7 spec c ,new performance friction discs and pads open to offers
much have ya on them lad

Would 400 buy them?
Might have a lad for them.

Also are different brackets needed to fit them to a classic

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=28642.msg335407#msg335407 date=1296337628]
Would 400 buy them?
Might have a lad for them.

Also are different brackets needed to fit them to a classic
[/quote]fronts straight on, rear needs brackets

sorry i havent been on in a bit had no broadband but sorted now....400 wouldnt even come close tbh ive seen brembos alone sell from 500-700 and the discs and pads are nearly new the pads have just bedded in which cost 750 gbp + vat so realistic offers plz

sorry! thought it was only fronts you were selling? fronts are nowhere near 500 to 700.

sure i let mine off for less than that with a selection of pads and discs. im nice though ha ha. only slagging :thumbsup:

one more question and ill leave you alone.

would you sell just the calipers,assuming its just the fronts you are selling?

froggy is selling the front brembos for 500 euro and im on alot of uk sites and have seen them start at 500gbp and seen others sell for more so i suppose it depends on how much u (the buyer) is prepared to pay and how much you want them, and how desparate the seller is to sell and in need of cash...not wanting to trigger a row !!! as per first post the calipers and discs and pads are for sale as a kit, i may sell on there own depending on offer :thumbsup:

Back