HODGSON is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niallyboy

Petrolheads
Hodgson..................is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye .....Bye !!! and Good LUCK :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Kenny Dogleash is the new LIVERPOOL MANAGER :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great news , just what the team needs, maybe a few players in the January Transfer window
and we'll be knocking on Premiership Glory ............... :653: :653:

And to all the LIVERPOOL doubters :hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger: :tongue:

I'll bet anyone person we'll end up in the TOP FOUR and will be playing in the Champions League next year.
The looser has to Hand wash the winners car :icon_grin: :icon_grin:.......................Any Takers ???

[move][size=15pt].........You'll NEVER walk ALONE ...................You'll NEVER walk ALONE ...................You'll NEVER walk ALONE ...................You'll NEVER walk ALONE ..........[/size][/move]

NIall.

Liverpool take a manager from fulham where he was doing very well and then sack him a few months later :naughty:

Scouse gobshites :thumbsup:

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=28435.msg331499#msg331499 date=1294490009]
I'll bet anyone person we'll end up in the TOP FOUR and will be playing in the Champions League next year.
[/quote]

Didnt Rafa say something like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Woy Hodgson, should never have left Fulham. He inherited a right mess at Anfield and paid the price.

You dont remember what Daglish did the last time he was there? The mess he left at Blackburn and Newcastle?
He leaves aged squads behind.

i feel bad for hodgson but his record was terrible, he shouldnt be the only one to get the bullet though, i think sammy lee has done fook all in all the years hes there, he was suppouse to be rafa's right hand man and now hodgson's , he should be creating a team spirit in traning which is then carried on to the pitch, there's no team spirit there as seen in away games, anybody can play well in front of the kop but to win one out of ten away is a joke, you only have to look at chelsea to see how much they miss ray wilkins that held there team together for so long, i think they have only won two or three games since he got the bullet in november to see how important the right hand man is.

king kenny is not the answer though, martin oneill and fook out all the dead wood and start again

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=28435.msg331513#msg331513 date=1294494923]
Top Four Lads ...........you heard it here first :icon_nana:

:multijump:

NIall.
[/quote]another cork man that hasn't a clue

nially , i would gladley take you up on that bet , caus it aint happening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ker99.............tut tut, outside of Liverpool , Cork has the biggest Liverpool Fan Club in the WORLD :icon_headbang:
it's on wikilpedia ....................i swear :whistle: :whistle:

mac mac when your cleanning my car : I suggest you bring an electric Braun tooth brush , with the
soft bristle head for those hard to reach places :icon_nana:

NIall.

nially , you can use the dogs pillow to lye on when youre scrubbing my under carraige ! :roll: :roll: :roll:

i luv winning easy bets !!

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=28435.msg331512#msg331512 date=1294494102]

king kenny is not the answer though, martin oneill and fook out all the dead wood and start again
[/quote]

Which takes time and Hodgson wasn't given any.

I cant see Dalglish doing anything special at all. If he wanted the job he would have taken over after Benitez. The fact he didnt back then and the fact he has now only leads me to believe he is being begged to do the job. He has been out of management a long time as well.

You'll Never Walk Alone.....

You'll Never Win Anyway
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=28435.msg331536#msg331536 date=1294505349]
I cant see Dalglish doing anything special at all. If he wanted the job he would have taken over after Benitez. The fact he didnt back then and the fact he has now only leads me to believe he is being begged to do the job. He has been out of management a long time as well.
[/quote]

Listening to the radio on thursday and they said dalglish did actually want to take over from benitez but they overlooked him for hodgeson. Don't know how true that is or not :dontknow:

more like this ɹnoɟ doʇ lucky to avoid relegation

cant just blame the manager, look at liverpools squad
compared to other teams in the premiership

Dalglish applied for the job in the summer and was told he would not get it by then CEO Christian Purslow. Dalglish also offered to take the job on a no-contract basis until the club chose someone else if that was their preference.

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=28435.msg331502#msg331502 date=1294490940]
Liverpool take a manager from fulham where he was doing very well and then sack him a few months later :naughty:

Scouse gobshites :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Hodgson was Purslow's choice, a temporary CEO in charge of a club in turmoil. He was fired at the weekend by the new American owners who were not in charge when he was hired. So these decisions had very little to do with scousers!! And anyway he wasn't doing very well at Fulham...he was doing alright.

It was a poor appointment and could have been brought to an end a lot sooner than this!

Paid over the odds big time for him but good to see we relaced that sh1tebag torres.

Looks a great partnership Carroll and Suarez. Were does Torres fit into Chelsea now. :dontknow:

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=28435.msg335938#msg335938 date=1296515320]
Paid over the odds big time for him but good to see we relaced that sh1tebag torres.

Looks a great partnership Carroll and Suarez. Were does Torres fit into Chelsea now. :dontknow:
[/quote]

on the bench

Back