v6 wagon

lukerb5

ISDC Club Member
hi lads. i have decided to break my version 6 uk wagon, so if anyone need something give me a call. It has a few extra bits on it too such as. apexi avcr boost controller. front mount. sti alloy bonnet, 17inch gra gun metal rotas, dump valve, walbro fuel pump, sard fuel reg, 4 pots for front and back, zero sports center pod for 60mm gauges, full 3inch stainless exhaust,sti top spoiler, and so on. You can give me a call or txt on 0876239381

just standard springs and kyb shocks. have a set of second hand lowering springs here too i took out of my last impreza.

Well Luke, what would you take for the whole car lad, pm me a price and I'll pass it on :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Sorry to hear you're parting with the wagon Luke.

Have you got your eye on anything else just yet?

Thanks again for tip off on NI wagon from Gumtree... delighted with it! :thumbsup:

ha ha i rang ya man rob about the wagon the day before you picked it up. i was gona go for it myself. So now i went and bought a 02 bug.....

No way... :lol: You where the guy that he told me about "that was asking all the right questions"

He'd said there'd been a good bit of interest but promised to give me first offer on it! He was a sound fella!

Good to hear you bought another one... best of luck with the bug! :thumbsup:

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=27430.msg320783#msg320783 date=1288638762]
Well Luke, what would you take for the whole car lad, pm me a price and I'll pass it on :thumbsup:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

You must love the wagons John :icon_grin:

Great to see you back Luke. Stick up a pic of your Bug man. What model did you go for?

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=27430.msg321026#msg321026 date=1288728633]
Centre pod please

:smokin:
[/quote]

Not sure a version 6 gauge centre pod would fit a bugeye Carlo?

Back