Mapping session early december

We had rain here down in South Wicklow today and a lot of the snow is starting to break down leaving lots of fine/pea gravel all over the roads :icon_rolleyes:, bikers watch out when you do emerge. Last week Met Eirann forecasted an increase in temp/change in conditions for tomorrow so I guess we will have to see how accurate they were. I'm leaving around 10 in the morning even though the main roads down here are fully clear including both lanes of the M way and dual carriageways on the N11/M11. As I've not been to Swords for about 20 something years, I like to be prepared. Will try and remember to check in here before I leave but if I don't and "Day after tomorrow" has arrived in Dublin in the morning, my mob is 087 290 6366. Cheers, Tony.

Just arrived is swords not much snow here at all
M1 clear.

Was different north of dublin with about 12inchs of snow by the looks of it and clearly a section of the A1 is not gritted or ploughed by north or south lol

See you all tomorrow, assuming no major snow over night

Simon

Wont be able to make it today, roads too bad in clare, -5c at present on top of snow, not safe for forester or me, I will have to catch you again, soon I hope and in better weather conditions.
Have a great day

F-F :subaru: :subaru:

Thanks to Simon for checking over mine this morning. Its down on boost and a bit of knock so a couple of things i need to try out. Big thanks to Simon, will definitely be in touch for remap when i get downpipe fitted.

Cheers

Dan :thumbsup: :subaru:

Simon tweaked my Ecutek this morning (99 Forester turbo. VF24. Stand alone boost controller). Nice one :thumbsup:. Despite the fact that I thought it didn't seem to have the kick of the TD04 Simon, overtaking shows that it is actually very fast, much more than the old setup. Pickup is happening by 2500 and pulls really hard by the time it gets to 3k, even in 5th gear. It is faster than it was this morning but more importantly to me, it's very smooth and refined in the way it delivers it's 250BHP/275Ilbs, but still got a :icon_grin: and the occassional "shee*t!" when overtaking on the way home, a vast improvment.

Simons approach to what he does and the manner in which he deals with his customers, for those of you who don't know him, is all very calm and friendly and I came away feeling very pleased. I cannot recommend him enough, it was well worth the wait.

Thanks Simon :xmas_cheers:

:clap: simon is D man , very friendly and professional and most importantly delivers the results :thumbsup:

Im Still smiling simon :icon_grin:

Back