Mapping in September

depending when in septemeber if im back off the honeymoon, and have parts fitted , end of September would be ideal :)
How much for tweak Ecutek map?

I'm already booked in for the first week in sept! :thumbsup:
Lads, bare in mind that the ISDC trackday is on the 24th sept!

Dan

Current plan is to be over second week of september.

There are a number for the north etc..

depending on numbers or peoples preference we can do something in the North if you happy to travel or a group in the south.

Thanks
Simon

[quote author=Jolly Green Monster link=topic=25227.msg298174#msg298174 date=1279931208]
Current plan is to be over second week of september.

There are a number for the north etc..

depending on numbers or peoples preference we can do something in the North if you happy to travel or a group in the south.

Thanks
Simon
[/quote]

i dont mind travelling north but i will be away until 13th, will have to get in on next session so! unless i can organise a work trip to UK and bring car over!

In the south would be preferable for me!
But I'll travel up to you if needs be!
Dan

Current plan is to be over week starting 6th september, actual days tbc.
If people can add themselves to a list please.
Will reply to pm's now.

1. Name, year of car, type of remap required.
Many thanks
Simon

1. scoobycolm. my00 type uk turbo ecutek tweak
2. Forester Sti (Dan) '06 Forester Sti ecutek tweak I'll remove my name from Scooby Ireland list!

Dan

2. Forester Sti (Dan) '06 Forester Sti ecutek tweak I'll remove my name from Scooby Ireland list!
3. Nic Spec C - Simtek tweak

4.coopster my05 forester ecutek tweak - date depending if its the weekend 11th or 12th sept thats a go :thumbsup:

4.coopster my05 forester ecutek tweak - date depending if its the weekend 11th or 12th sept thats a go thumb
5.Rudeboy - simtek tweak

Back