new iphone 4

The 3Gs is only out a wet day and they've a new one :wall:

waa waa wee wah wah ...
big whoop , iphone fanboys piss me off ....
oooh i have an application that lets me know the amount of sheep born on new zealands south island on any given day for the last 30 years ...

Wheres the iPhones suck smiley :angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=24164.msg287279#msg287279 date=1275957628]
waa waa wee wah wah ...
big whoop , iphone fanboys piss me off ....
oooh i have an application that lets me know the amount of sheep born on new zealands south island on any given day for the last 30 years ...

Wheres the iPhones suck smiley :angry1: :angry1:

[/quote]

they are actually a very good phone :hand:

sat nav in too which is great when driving around cities you dont know. list is endless tbh

I have an iPhone myself and it does the job. Battery sucks though.

Never liked any of the Sony Ericsson's I had but was using that X10 and its much better than the Iphone, double the battery life, better camera, multitasking, plus its quicker processor. Having not owned one but I can't recommend it the build quality of Sony Eircssons has never been good.
I have an N97 and I wouldn't recommend that over an iphone, the HTC phones have questionable build quality as well...BUT I couldn't live the battery life of the iPhone at the end of the day its supposed to be a mobile device how mobile is it when you need a wall socket to use it for a day?

i love the way they advertise some of the features like "Face time" video calling, it has been around for years lads and sucks, unless your in a library with a full 4G signal,

also "multitasking" i think they are the first phone to do that!(NOT!)

Android ftw!

@hiwd---samsung tocco lite , charged thursday , started beeping following sunday . i was amazed

N97 i got recently has nearly all the features of the iphone and the battery lasts ages. tis a sweet phone

I'm off to newyork in aug and I'm so getting an ipad and an iPhone 4
I lov the iPhone but I'm only getting the ipad so I can modifi it to fit in me foz
just as cheap as buying a DVD/mp3 player :thumbsup:
I would never buy a mac pc tho :puke:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=24164.msg287272#msg287272 date=1275955254]
The 3Gs is only out a wet day and they've a new one :wall:
[/quote]

yeah damn it. Only bought my 3Gs in February. Battery power is crap but they have addressed that issue with the 4th generation.

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=24164.msg287998#msg287998 date=1276169821]
ANY ONE WISH TO EXPLAIN "JAILBROKEN TO A LAE-MAN
[/quote]

Changing the software (firmware) the phone runs on so you can put any sim card in, get free app's and stuff... :smile:

Back