Greetings from Lithuanian Subi fan

[quote author=Notorious link=topic=21259.msg257955#msg257955 date=1266185995]
[quote author=gonzogicker link=topic=21259.msg257939#msg257939 date=1266184387]

Hi Sham :thumbsup: I think the reason for all the turbos is because we love our rallying in Ireland (Fact: Ireland had the largest number of WRC cars in the world at one time) also the relatively cheap cost of second hand Subarus from Japan.But the biggest reason for me is our lack of straight good roads and Scoobies are tough :subaru:
[/quote]
Yeah, no straight road means there is place where to use all the advantage of flat engine and symmetrical AWD on all bends and corners? ;] is that your point? And after the cornering is just a heavenly pleasure from the acceleration and engine exhaust sound from the turbo? is that right?

[/quote]

Yeah mate.You explained it better than i did. :smile:

the B4 is actually under the insurance radar here, Id say it probably the cheapest per bhp car on the road..280bhp like an STI but half the price to insure

Welcome along lad, we do like our fast cars :icon_headbang: but we have had a long realastionship with japan,
thank fook they drive on the proper side :lol: as above should be cheaper to insure a legacy,
have you been quoted any prices to insure a legacy b4? :subaru: :thumbsup:

[quote author=scooby1wrx link=topic=21259.msg257974#msg257974 date=1266189355]
Welcome along lad, we do like our fast cars :icon_headbang: but we have had a long realastionship with japan,
thank fook they drive on the proper side :lol: as above should be cheaper to insure a legacy,
have you been quoted any prices to insure a legacy b4? :subaru: :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Yea, online quote was about ~4000 EUR :new_puppy_dog_eyes: for me and about ~3500 for my girlfriend as here in Ireland girlfriend have an advantage :-]]] Maybe the real quote, not the online one, will give us 'normal' numbers :]]] I hope so... but still to buy our dream car I must find a work for me first... :question:
Now we just bought a "work car" Toyota Carina 93" 2 litre Diesel AT (Japanese import) and insurance was ~860 EUR (for both of us drivers).

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=21259.msg258035#msg258035 date=1266225603]
thats dear on the carina, im 4k on a wrx, but herself and me name driver is 800 on a sti :ponder2:
[/quote]
Only 800 for the STi? omg that is a cheappy :wazzup:

Oh, I don't even want to think too much about Subie, coz I want it sooo hard, but can't afford right now :) It is killing me! :wall:

Back