Greetings from Lithuanian Subi fan

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=21259.msg420887#msg420887 date=1358981030]
No, as long as you're not talking about me :multijump:
[/quote]

A jaysus this lad is a DICK! feck.... did i needed to use lithuanian for that? feck.... my mistake lad! you cool and all! :multijump:

careful-now.jpg

Hi all.

Just a quick update.

I've traded in my 05 Legacy to pickup IONIQ in silver on 11th April. (Hence my post where I sell set of wheels)

Really happy with the car so far. Enjoy driving it a lot! The amount of torque is big improvement for me from all my cars. It is there all the time, no delay. Handling is surprisingly good! Wheel is a bit too light for my liking if it's windy and you go around 120 +/- some more :) but i guess it's due to weight distribution. Has Sport, Normal and Eco modes. Sport is just.... Emmm... I'm avoiding it as with it you just always want to race. It is no where near Tesla (not comparing), but it's quick. Too bad it's limited by computer (to conserve the drivetrain or whatever is equivalent of it on EV (electric vehicle)).

Already have 6k on clock. Any questions or interest - just ask :)

Btw, the buy wasn't really planned. Initially wanted to buy Levorg or Outback (petrol only), but price point put as off for few years. Now I'm waiting for Subaru to release some sort of EV or see how it goes with EV in general.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Ye seen them around there kinda odd looking in the front with that grill , they look like an imported Hyundai :icon_grin: if you know what I mean . How does it fair regard charging it and how often and what kinda range in real life are you getting :thumbsup:

It's roughly 220 km of range with driving I do.
Higher speed eats battery quicker. It's measured in kWh/100 and I average 11.5 - 12 on my car. The car has 28kWh battery, so you simply do math. If i average 14kWh, I'd do 200km of range.

From empty to full under 30min depends on charger.

Home charger from 30prcnt to full in approx 7 hrs

Grill is ugly, yes :)

Seen thease lots and lots of em coming in

Some pure ev some ev and petrol that right

Well wear

Any pics of the Forester?☺

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wanted to attach few pictures, but looks like Tapatalk won't allow me use pictures from Google Photo's.
It's 06 Forester in grey :) loads of damage to the exterior, chips, dents and etc which i never have time to look at. Love driving it too. Mainly use it for mountain biking, until get rack fitting IONIQ.
Later might need to sell her :(

Hi all.

Just a quick update.

I've traded in my 05 Legacy to pickup IONIQ in silver on 11th April. (Hence my post where I sell set of wheels)

Really happy with the car so far. Enjoy driving it a lot! The amount of torque is big improvement for me from all my cars. It is there all the time, no delay. Handling is surprisingly good! Wheel is a bit too light for my liking if it's windy and you go around 120 +/- some more :) but i guess it's due to weight distribution. Has Sport, Normal and Eco modes. Sport is just.... Emmm... I'm avoiding it as with it you just always want to race. It is no where near Tesla (not comparing), but it's quick. Too bad it's limited by computer (to conserve the drivetrain or whatever is equivalent of it on EV (electric vehicle)).

Already have 6k on clock. Any questions or interest - just ask :)

Btw, the buy wasn't really planned. Initially wanted to buy Levorg or Outback (petrol only), but price point put as off for few years. Now I'm waiting for Subaru to release some sort of EV or see how it goes with EV in general.

Pics or it didnt happen :icon_grin:

I Remember you as a man in a forged bugeye wrx, hard to imagine you in a ioniq now but fair play, well wear :thumbsup:

I think you are mixing someone up, but here is one pic from just now
3bd2447db7bec7e2c8cd5c17f85dd54c.jpg

Buvo gražiau kai du Subaru stovėjo :)
Stovėtų ir toliau jei tik biudžetas būtų.

Hope to have Subaru fleet in good few years anyway :)

Back