Greetings from Lithuanian Subi fan

Notorious

Petrolheads
First of all -> :subaru:
Second: Hi all of you mad ppl :-] Mad about Subaru :icon_eyes:
I am from Lithuania. Came to Ireland about 3 months ago and I am now searching for a reasonable work... I need money for my Suuuubi :) Crazy about the Subies. Have one in Lithuania (94' Green Legacy N/A), but had to leave it there, because of the driving side... So, as I and my girlfriend are crazy about Subaru, we want Subaru B4 here and it is our main target for now. The first thing which is frightening us is the price for the insurance. We can't understand this logic that all Subaru ARE DANGEROUS and because of that insurance prices are SOoooo high. I am talking about TwinTurbo for example, but even if speak about N/A the price is still bigger then simple car (like Peogeot or some Renault).

One thing that I noticed is that if there is a Subaru on my sight it is definitely the Turbo one. It is strange, because in Lithuania we have lots of N/A Subarus on roads. Why is that so here? The insurance is high enough but still all subies are wrx or wrx STi. Explain me please? :ponder2:

Cheerz

welcome along mate, insurance companies are all robbing :angry1: . Hope you get sorted soon with a good :subaru:

Thank you for your warm greetings :thumbsup:. And yes I AM mad about Subies and Football (soccer), but regularly I am very calm and friendly lad :icon_pidu:.
I red the tread above mine and noticed that all of u are speaking about jap cars dealer. The car what I willing to buy is on their yard. I am talking about these two Subies: 2003 B4 Legacy and 1999 B4 Legacy.
What could you tell about these cars? I checked this forums Buy&Sell forum there is few similar cars for sale and the pricing is similar.
[size=7pt]P.S. Lads, sorry for my English, not the perfect one, I know that...[/size]

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=21259.msg257865#msg257865 date=1266177205]
theres plenty other fine leggys for sale, check the for sale section on here for starters. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Will definitely do that! Thank you.

So, what about the question about all the Turbo ones on the roads? :)

So, what about the question about all the Turbo ones on the roads? :)
[/quote]

Hi Sham :thumbsup: I think the reason for all the turbos is because we love our rallying in Ireland (Fact: Ireland had the largest number of WRC cars in the world at one time) also the relatively cheap cost of second hand Subarus from Japan.But the biggest reason for me is our lack of straight good roads and Scoobies are tough :subaru:

[quote author=gonzogicker link=topic=21259.msg257939#msg257939 date=1266184387]

Hi Sham :thumbsup: I think the reason for all the turbos is because we love our rallying in Ireland (Fact: Ireland had the largest number of WRC cars in the world at one time) also the relatively cheap cost of second hand Subarus from Japan.But the biggest reason for me is our lack of straight good roads and Scoobies are tough :subaru:
[/quote]
Yeah, no straight road means there is place where to use all the advantage of flat engine and symmetrical AWD on all bends and corners? ;] is that your point? And after the cornering is just a heavenly pleasure from the acceleration and engine exhaust sound from the turbo? is that right?

Back