Phew near death!!! :)

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Was driving in the road 2 days ago, and was going around a 75deg right hander, and my rear left blew out in middle of corner, needless to say car went completely sideways on the road and there was oncomming traffic, closest one yet, managed too rescue the car in time and pulled in up the road, This was the tire after.......... pHEW.........leggy didn't let me down :)..............
CIMG0284.jpg

CIMG0283.jpg

Lucky man. Tyres look to be wearing unevenly. Could have been a contributing factor.

ya i hadn't realised they were as bad as they were, the other side aint much better, wont be driven now till i can find 2 tires.

Jesus frighten stuff. Someone was looking out for you.
Happen to me a few years back, you just never know.
Hope that'll be your only blow out.

i dont have the money at the min, it'l be 2 weeks before i do,
i'll be lookin for toyo tr1 anyway. to go woth the front.
i'll let ya know brian, causse will be in galway anyway in the next few weeks!!!! :thumbsup:[quote author=briancollins link=topic=20757.msg252541#msg252541 date=1264350869]
what size tires you after. I've 2 that came off the back of my impreza, 80% left on them
[/quote]

lucky man, did them tyres come off the front at any stage. you have odd wear issues there somewhere.

your tracking is a mile out man,

get the new tyres an tracking done at the same time,
they will give you money off...

[quote author=Ciaran RS-RA link=topic=20757.msg252573#msg252573 date=1264357505]
lucky man, did them tyres come off the front at any stage. you have odd wear issues there somewhere.
[/quote]

Always been on back ciaran, i will get it checked out when putting tires on. you could see it first before tracking. !!!

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=20757.msg252567#msg252567 date=1264356578]
i dont have the money at the min, it'l be 2 weeks before i do,
i'll be lookin for toyo tr1 anyway. to go woth the front.
i'll let ya know brian, causse will be in galway anyway in the next few weeks!!!! :thumbsup:[quote author=briancollins link=topic=20757.msg252541#msg252541 date=1264350869]
what size tires you after. I've 2 that came off the back of my impreza, 80% left on them
[/quote]
[/quote]

No hassle lad :thumbsup:

Back