port tunnel

skips

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
well lad's just want to know has any one ever got caught speeding in the port tunnel :ponder2:

I was in it last night and got a bit carried away :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:
so the next few night I will not get much sleep :lol:

thank's lad's :thumbsup:

I know that if your doing excessive speeds the lads in their control room can record ya and send the footage directly to the garda....

sayin that they not a bad bunch and if the right person was on duty, so long as there is no complaints and no dangerous driving then ya could get away with it

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=20747.msg252402#msg252402 date=1264281561]
I know that if your doing excessive speeds the lads in their control room can record ya and send the footage directly to the garda....

sayin that they not a bad bunch and if the right person was on duty, so long as there is no complaints and no dangerous driving then ya could get away with it
[/quote]

not much good if they cant proove what speed ye were doin,

or have they a way of calculating your speed?

[quote author=Pete link=topic=20747.msg252426#msg252426 date=1264288555]
Do they not calculate the time taken to travel between 2 points
[/quote]

Thats possible Pete.

speed = distance / time

[quote author=Pete link=topic=20747.msg252426#msg252426 date=1264288555]
Do they not calculate the time taken to travel between 2 points
[/quote]

like most speed traps Pete? :dance:

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=20747.msg252402#msg252402 date=1264281561]

[/quote]

Hope they dont.I was in it about 23.10hrs 28/12/09. :thumbsup:

:smokin:

lads i speed through it every day an wasnt caught yet, sayin that me bro an his mates were stopped at the tool booth one night an were told that the video was bein given to the guards but nothin ever happened that was over a year ago. but theirs no speed camra's in it they just time ya going through it!!

The cameras that are in the tunnel can tell what speed you are doing but they are not enforceable and you cannot be prosecuted.........................................yet.

I will let you know how I am get on :icon_grin:
by the way

Question to all that were speeding

what speed were you all doing if you don't mind me asking :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=Skips link=topic=20747.msg252676#msg252676 date=1264378628]

I will let you know how I am get on :icon_grin:
by the way

Question to all that were speeding

what speed were you all doing if you don't mind me asking :icon_rolleyes: