hotel breaks in ireland

markobucko

Octane Boostaholics
anyone have any reccommendations for a midweek 3 day stay anywhere in ireland???
gonna bring herself and baby away for few days in feburary???
any experiences???
something to do locally during the day!!!!
thanks in advance!!
:clap: :clap:

have a look at the Portrush area in the north.... plenty to do round there with the Giants Causeway and all that......

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=20640.msg251073#msg251073 date=1263928980]
have a look at the Portrush area in the north.... plenty to do round there with the Giants Causeway and all that......
[/quote]

thanks man...
did the bushmills factory,rope bridge,gaints causeway this time last year!!
something different...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cork city was last place myself and the better half went ,

Look up the silver springs hotel , its just on outskirts of city so nice n quiet , Food was good , room was deadly (got sum up grade free) and all at a fairly reasonable rate , worth a look i reckon ,

Talbot hotel in Carlow Mark, ive been there 5 times with the girlfriend in the last 2 years, lovely hotel, great service, swimming pool, gym, nice food, usually have good deals for midweek breaks...check it out. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I usually try and go to galway for 2-3 days and then spin out to clare for 1-2 days during the summer, galway great for a bit of craic with salthill and street performers etc.. and then out to clare for relax, aliwee caves, bunratty and stay in doolin beside cliffs... middle of knowhere, bring the fishing rod too :thumbsup:

Dingle Bay Hotel (upgrade to suite if you can... Nice hotle... and Dingle is great craic! Go see Fungi and take the Scoob for a spin round the coast road R559!! Ther's a pretty cool aquarium for the little uns! :thumbsup:

Have to agree with the lads that have already suggested Galway, The GF and myself go there at some stage every year and have always enjoyed my time there :thumbsup:

Back