Done deal

Y

YouDog

So i put the car up for sale on done deal this morning... after 2 minutes it said that 21 people had viewed my ad down in the corner...
That couldnt be right??

Does anyone know do these websites just add people on to the "viewed by" to make it look like your ad is getting a lot of interest??

Hopefully its true and my phone will be hopping soon!

I'd say its quite possible, when I was looking for my new car, I used to literally SIT on done deal and watch everything coming up.

I know quite a few people who do that too, so i think its very possible, things shift off that site pretty quick!

The lads i work with , if we have a quiet night with no machines going down, will sit all night on donedeal , and easily go through 5000 pages in a night ...
One lad was looking for something like a trailer or something , and spotted one that came up , and gave yer man a ring on the mobile ....
the lad bust his hole laughing at him, saying he had only just that second submitted the ad and was till sitting at the pc, and he was getting phone calls already ....

if im ever selling a car again , it will be on donedeal ... , carzone can lick my rusty ring

had a golf gti on it and it sold within 5 mins of been put up some site for anything and its irish :thumbsup:

price will have alot got to do with getting a phone call

everyone likes looking

Back