Anyone work in a place that sells laminate floors

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Need to find some laminate flooring that i got 2 years ago from Wood floor superstore, but since they are now gone bust now, and i cant remember the brand, it will be interesting trying to find. anyone on here work somewhere like this that might be able to help me identify it?

It will be pretty difficult Dan , i tried gettin a pack for my sitting room as it got scorched when a lump of coal wanted to jump out at me few weeks back and no joy yet , i know the make and brand etc but because the floor is down 2 years + the timber is a totally different colour (faded bleached from sunlight etc)

looks like i may replace whole lot and reckon yours could be same unfortunatly

were getting the kitchen done and want to match the floors in the kitchen with the rest of the apartment. if i cant find the exact same type, ill be putting new granite tiles down instead! no way i would take all the floors up! She can get the boat!

see if you can take up a board or 2 from the floor and take it to the showrooms with ya , they only click together in most cases so its not impossible to get one up without doin damage (sometimes might have been glued so be carefull ), you might get somethin close enough to keep the boss happy ,

think the cheapest tiles in the country are in Vitra tiles Arklow , Dunno if they do granite but might be worth a look if the timber doesnt work out :thumbsup:

ask daft dave from right price tiles ....

and get some Turkish travertine , whatever the hell that is , but everyone went mental for it 3 years ago

ha found a place that sell it, Symths builder providers off walkinstown roundabout, they had the same one in stock just narrower, need to get the wider boards though, ill bring in left over piece i have and see can he order it up. balterio is the manufacturer, so fingers crossed i can get the right width now. cheers lads

i tried gettin a pack for my sitting room as it got scorched when a lump of coal wanted to jump out at me few weeks back and no joy yet , i know the make and brand etc but because the floor is down 2 years + the timber is a totally different colour (faded bleached from sunlight etc)

Probably a stupid idea.Remove boards from under table/sofa and replace where scorched panels are.Or buy a mat

ill be putting new granite tiles down instead! - ring me tomorrow,Used to import french/italian tiles might be able to get you a good deal.Not a million miles from walk,instown

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=20610.msg250880#msg250880 date=1263854347]
Probably a stupid idea.Remove boards from under table/sofa and replace where scorched panels are.Or buy a mat

:smokin:
[/quote]

your a clever little fella Carlo , but tried to remove one day after it happened and the whole floor comes with it , so i need a bit a time to sort it properly

Back