refuse collection payment

gretts

Petrolheads
lads i'm renting a house just wondering who is responsible for paying for refuse collection me or landlord ?

thanks in advance

gretts.

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=20608.msg250689#msg250689 date=1263814051]
lads i'm renting a house just wondering who is responsible for paying for refuse collection me or landlord ?

thanks in advance

gretts.
[/quote]

you i presume since its your rubbish, unless your landlord agreed to pay it. my girlfriend was renting before we bought an apartment together and she had to pay for the bin tags

I think it would be you, Gretts, but it depends on what deal you did with the landlord. Have a look on the tenancies board website, you might find something there: www.prtb.ie

A

landlord pay for refuse collection :cuckoo:, honestly cant see that happening ,

If he does tho try get him to pay for your weeks shoppin 2 :lol:

[quote author=tommy 555 link=topic=20608.msg250724#msg250724 date=1263817356]

[/quote]
lol.. might try him with the car insurance,

thanks gents.

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=20608.msg250738#msg250738 date=1263819516]
[quote author=tommy 555 link=topic=20608.msg250724#msg250724 date=1263817356]

[/quote]
lol.. might try him with the car insurance,

thanks gents.
[/quote]

insurance is pushin it gretts :hammerhead:

I own an appartment in a complex. Since its just a new build and its not completely finished yet (tiny little annoyin feckin jobs left not completed) I havent paid any maintenance fee's in the 2 years since I bought it. I have however requested an invoice on several occasions to cover my own arse. Anyway the builders are still paying for our refuse collection!!!!
once i recieve an invoice for the maintenance fees this will also cover the refuse collections.

In Dublin anyway, the landlord would have to get those Council Stickers for the bins As the council send the letter/bill to his name at the address. but you are responsible for the bin tags

Back