Does anyone online game

theres a few lads on here that do there's a thread with gamer tags somewhere, you on sh*t box or ps3 ?

oh god ps3 for me, took me ages to get everything sorted,
a lad down here set it up for me, hes sh$t hot at it.
just trying modern warfare now

im a pc onliner , had 4 sh*t boxes going t*ts up , so i decided to build my self a pc gaming rig :dance:
completted mw2
great game

current playing
dragons age :thumbsup:

The only thing I play is BF2 online, I fooking love it but I'm still crap after all these years :icon_redface:

looks good. il have a look for it.
these lads that are on it are fast, i cant keep up. i havent played mw2 yet, keeping it for a rainy day.
can we have a gaming section?

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=20542.msg249849#msg249849 date=1263506641]
looks good. il have a look for it.
these lads that are on it are fast, i cant keep up. i havent played mw2 yet, keeping it for a rainy day.
can we have a gaming section?
[/quote]

A gaming section?

Yea but it will be in the members section :icon_nana:
:lol:

im playing modern warfare 2 (just hit lvl 70 online :new_2gunsfiring_v1: ) at mo on ps3 / Forza 3 on xbox 360.. my psn id is kudzSTi & my xbox live id is kudzRS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

quick questions on this online stuff lads....
not too clever i guess!!!
do you have to plug phoneline in to ps3 or will it work wireless???

What set up does everyone have? And how do ye find them to work.
Took me ages to get all the stuff to work together.

I have a Samsung 42in plasma hd tv,
Ps3, plays all the ps and ps2 games 60gb :ponder2:
Samsung hd surround 5.1,
Netgear wireless,
2mb broadband
Acer travelmate laptop constantly running 2 portable harddrives with movies, music, pics, series using the ps3 media server sending it to the ps3.
Toshiba satellite L500-19x laptop to use myself when i want so i dont have to plug in and out stuff.
also have the surround sound working with sky, which soundstore said wouldn't work when i got it.

In the other sitting room have a
Hisence 32in tv,
Ps3 80gb,
Laptop speakers 2.1 (not great but better than the tv speakers)
Also using the wirless to get movies, music, pics, series using the ps3 media server sending it to the ps3.

Its fairly easy once your shown how to do it, i just hit things if they dont work for me.

Back