WHATS HAPPENED TO LIVERPOOL???? tugboatin idiots

i really am gob smacked at how this team has become,all the players nodge named there dont have the right to wear the liverpool jersey apart from carragher as he is a true red but he aint up to scratch anymore!!anybody know what the next step is because i havent a clue now?? :ponder2: :ponder2:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=20505.msg249989#msg249989 date=1263556748]

Insua (Bad)Johnson instead when fit
Aurelio (good)
Skrtel (bad)
Agger(good)
Carragher(past it)
Lucas (rubbish)
Aquilani(not enough game time)
Babel (not enough game time)
Kuyt (work horse)
Ngog (crap)

Most of those guys are first choice for us, never mind the squad players that are being kept out by them and the driftwood that have been cut loose over the last week!!
[/quote]

I am liverpool till I die but the current squad is crap. Gerrard and Torres are injury prone now and i think they should be sold before the injurys become more sustained like Owen. We should sell them also becasue we rely on them too much so once they are gone that elimates that problem.

I acctually prefer watching the reserves play on Liverpool FCTV. I think they would have beaten have the teams we have lost to in the league.

Rant over!

It was a good result. Rafa put out a team to draw that match and that is what happened. I am getting the life sucked out of me because of this man. :icon_hang:

6 defenders in the starting line up, 3 youngsters on the bench and not given a deserved chance and reira on the bench who is injured. :wall:

trust me lad...benitez is going nowhere!!!!
he negoiated a super deal at the end of last season for him and his backroom staff....
unless the greasy arabs come in with liners full of wonga!!!
:wall: :wall: :wall:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=20505.msg250364#msg250364 date=1263679697]
[/quote]
€20m I think is his buy out!!!

[quote author=Anton link=topic=20505.msg250380#msg250380 date=1263681169]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well 50,000 will pay for someone to kill him. :icon_biggrin:

cheap at twice the price- make it back if they could qualify for champions league.....................lets have a whip round :ponder: :ponder:

[quote author=Anton link=topic=20505.msg250380#msg250380 date=1263681169]
[/quote]
[/quote]

The "guarantee" of 4th place will give him a sword to fall on when it doesn't happen.....and a cheaper bill for the club!

Liverpool Fans are to loyal to their managers..you lot were all defending him at the end of last season after he threw the title away..Nodge was the only one I remember calling for his head..they were still cheering his name at the end of the match yesterday? wtf?

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=20505.msg250448#msg250448 date=1263727552]
Liverpool Fans are to loyal to their managers..you lot were all defending him at the end of last season after he threw the title away..Nodge was the only one I remember calling for his head..they were still cheering his name at the end of the match yesterday? wtf?
[/quote]

cough, cough, i have been calling for his head for a long time and i think them stupid cunts yesterday didnt help cheering his name with a draw against stoke.

i hoping we dont get into the top four and he and half the team get the bullet as i cant even watch them play anymore as there that bad to watch

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=20505.msg250530#msg250530 date=1263745691]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=20505.msg250448#msg250448 date=1263727552]
[/quote]

cough, cough, i have been calling for his head for a long time and i think them stupid glockenspiels yesterday didnt help cheering his name with a draw against stoke.

i hoping we dont get into the top four and he and half the team get the bullet as i cant even watch them play anymore as there that bad to watch
[/quote]
sorry Jonnie you where as well.. I was just thinking back to a thread where after his facts speech where people where defending this clown...by rights I should be glad he's ruining the club but he's doing damage to football as well..buying second rate foreigners at inflated prices doing a job a local lad could do better. The young English /Irish/scottish/welsh lads coming through now have to be exceptional at a young age to get a shot...sometimes players develop late by playing with great players..Scholes is an example of this he was a forward when he started..good but amazing got few goals...faded out of the team for a few years came back as one of the best midfielders in the game...there as too be a lad at the academy who could do a better job than Lucas? He's not as bad as he was.... but a youth team player given a full season to be sh!te as lucas was would be well past his standard now...a sure ya know all this already just gives me the sh!ts that fcuker can't stomach him

Back