WHATS HAPPENED TO LIVERPOOL???? tugboatin idiots

the clubs in a bad state of affairs on the pitch, cant cope without torres and gerrard, breaking my heart this season and were gonna need more than maxi rodriguez to have a better finish to the season....still though, LFC TILL I DIE.

its down to the manager making bad decissions

as in to buy and sell players

and to think that he can make it true a full season with only one world class striker in one of the best leagues in the world.

benitzez has to go and i have been sayying this for 2 years now, he hasnt a clue

I said it here as well that he didnt know what he was doing...that european cup clouded all the fans judgement. He could manage valencia where they didn't have to playing atttacking football and could pump it up to Carew to save them and lead the counter...with 2 great wingers...so he went and bought the stick Crouch to do the job and tried to have Pennant and kewell as the wingers..that failed..so then he buys torres..whos class no doubt and treis to play a new narrower style..that fails..so he tries to buy more wingers..thats fails..moves a useless forward Kujyt out to the wing...doesn't buy a back striker for torres..fails gain.
Look at the players he let go..Bellamy...Anelka..Morrientes...Total muppet

anelka????
:ponder2: :ponder2:
that was in the houllier era dave and as for bellamy ,my 6 month old daughter cries less!!!

i'm totally gutted and deserved to go out....
as for aquailani.... MUCK!!!

Bellamy does the business no matter if he cries..I remember him tearing vidic a new arsehole at Anfield..best player on the pitch..got taken off with 20 minutes left replaced by a midfielder...benetez playing for the draw...made no sense... utd scored in the last couple of minutes john o'shea if memory serves me right..sums up Benetez for me that. Forgot about Houllier alright..2002 seems like yesterday to me..getting old.

absaloutly gutting but it was no more than what reading deserved,they played some great balls into the box all night..and as for benitez what does he do next?? :dontknow: can he afford to buy in somebody after the sales of dossena and voronin???doubt it!!!but sure you must support you times through good and bad L.F.C TILL I DIE

not to kick a man when he's down , but recently , i believe rafa PROMISED a top 4 finish . best of luck with that :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

be lucky to get in the top 6 now if you ask me, liverpool knocked out in the 3rd round , another bit of history by benitez, its hard to watch a team you love so much playing so bad under a total tosser imho. the body language of torres and gerrard says it all the past while. :icon_sad:

Troubling times ahead at Anfield. Will Gerard and Torres leave? I think its highly probable.

As for my team, manchester united, things are not looking so rosey there either with the clubs crippling debt thanks to the Glazers :clap: 325million paid out IN INTEREST ALONE!

It's shocking :icon_cry: :icon_cry: ........................LIVERPOOL TILL I DIE :thumbsup: but even my girlfriend was slagging me
last night . Basicaly the rot has to stop , we need players , manager & money :comp26: :comp26: :comp26:

Even if Liverpool never won a Premiership title, they where always one of the best teams and on any given
Match Day they could beat the very best............, Now they don't even look like they want to win.

I can't see Gerard moving but i'd say we can kiss goodbye to Torres :wall: :wall:

NIall :icon_confused:

i reckon unless liverpool win the europa league which no offence
i don't think they will,i could see gerrard and torres walking away

more blowing news for us liverpool supporters,torres out for a reported six weeks gerrard out for approx two weeks and yossi out for a month!!!!!it just gets worse

[quote author=trevor m link=topic=20505.msg249676#msg249676 date=1263489400]
i reckon unless liverpool win the europa league which no offence
i don't think they will,i could see gerrard and torres walking away
[/quote]

I can just see the senario now ..draw everton and they knock yiz out..imagine the horror

well i heard 2day dat the nxt live liverpool game
is gonna b on da gay adult channel...

Apparently 11 arseholes getting hammered every wk
is 2 explicit 4 Sky sports.... :icon_nana: :icon_nana:

heard on 2fm this morning,at 5 o'clock on wednesday
season ticket holders were informed of tickets coming
available for liverpools 4th round clash with burnley
talk about jumping the gun :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :lol:

The common wisdom is that Benitez can’t be sacked because it would cost too much to pay him and his backroom team off. The reality is that what we’re going to lose this year alone will prob be more than that. Out of the CL at group stages, out of next year’s CL too, out of the league cup early doors and out of the FA cup in the 3rd round. We will also be out of the Europa if Unirea play like they did at Ibrox.

I think the real issue is that replacing Benitez means replacing the squad!!! Is there any Liverpool fan here who thinks these are good enough to win a CL or Premiership?

Insua
Aurelio
Skrtel
Agger
Carragher
Lucas
Aquilani
Babel
Kuyt
Ngog

Most of those guys are first choice for us, never mind the squad players that are being kept out by them and the driftwood that have been cut loose over the last week!!

Gald you included Carragher John, that myth needs to be dispelled hasn't been good enough for 2 seasons...

football by numbers with him I'm afraid........1. Hoof it! 2. Control it, look for easy pass, hoof it! 3. Put it into touch.

It was brilliant for a couple of years when we used to spend 90 minutes under constant pressure from Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barca etc. Now it's just not good enough!!

He aslo seems to avoid getting sent off when pulling people down who are through on goal..always a handy "skill"

Back