appoligies to anyone one here whos email address i have

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
Ive noticed something funny about my email the past couple of weeks that my vacation reply has been activated which is an option ive never selected, and im getting a load of msg failures i put no pass on it but it now seems that someone has hacked into my emails and is forwarding msgs to my contacts so some of you may have recieved some odd emails with links to bogey websites or nonsense emails.i would just like to say sorry to any of you who may have recieved an email and im doin what i can to stop it ive changed passwords ect i dont wanna change email add as i have had the same one for years so if you have any advice or programmes that i can download or advice to get rid of this pri*k id be greatfull

All ya can do is change your password to something secure, make sure there is UPPER and lower case letters in it and at least 1 number.

Change your forgotten password question too :thumbsup:

Must rush and check me mails :lol:

Sure someone will be on later to sort you out al

:smokin:

You could have a virus, download a stinger program from mcafees

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

The virus/trojan can attach its self to your mail client, it then looks for all email address by searching for "@" it can then hide and use your mail protocol to send spam without you knowing

Back