Sound bloke!!!!! Thanks Carlo

Hammie

Octane Boostaholics
Just want to say thanks to Carlo

he collected my things from Subaru Salvage earlier today.........
means i can get the car back to 1 piece and back on the road before the snow melts

Cheers man

Karma added

Had to get something myself aswell.

But was off yesterday and wasent too bad around froggies when i sent him a text.Typed address into sat nav and it found his place.Main roads grand.Sat nav had a bit of a wabbler around mullingar and decided to bring me over snow/ice covered hills.Was sliding down a hill at one stage flashing lights blowing horm and roaring out the window at.........two cows standing in the middle of the road.

Lads in the yard told me best way to go home.Great roads .Sallins was another matter altogether.

Sure i have you lined up already for the return favour hammie

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=20328.msg247783#msg247783 date=1262898109]
Had to get something myself aswell.

But was off yesterday and wasent too bad around froggies when i sent him a text.Typed address into sat nav and it found his place.Main roads grand.Sat nav had a bit of a wabbler around mullingar and decided to bring me over snow/ice covered hills.Was sliding down a hill at one stage flashing lights blowing horm and roaring out the window at.........two cows standing in the middle of the road.

Lads in the yard told me best way to go home.Great roads .Sallins was another matter altogether.

Sure i have you lined up already for the return favour hammie

:smokin:
[/quote]

I wouldnt have it any other way my friend.....
Ill let you know when im heading that way..... Or maybe ill get my da to drop that off for ya if he is down this weekend

Back