Anyone hate little scumbags? i do.

Derek type ra

Petrolheads
Was around in tesco's a few mins ago getting dinner and a few bits. Pull up in the carpark away from everyone elses cars im just afraid of someone sliding into mine with the weather as it is. There are a group of little scumbags throwing snowballs at everyone driving in to the carpark and walking into the shop. Then one of them throws a frozen piece of slush at my car misses it a nearly hits me. Theres so many of them im not sure which one it was and then another one shouts from the back of the group your car will be wrecked by the time you get back out here. Ive learned not to rise to these sort of lads but jesus i was tempted to walk over smack the smiles of there faces. Just shows how things have gotten i messed when i was younger but no to the extent of these lads you can't even go in to a shop for fear they might do something. They didn't touch the car in the end god help them if they did i would of snapped. Scumbags. Best of luck with your fail of a life.

Didn't want to go over to them because knowing my luck it would of ended like the part from step brothers where the guy gets beat up by aload of kids.

you should have got back into your car, fired her yup and ran the lil sh*t over and make slush out of him :angry1:

Lil scrots get worse every year, good man for holding back, not worth it in the long run :thumbsup:

Not much you can do.Go near them and they go running to garda.

Young fella (16) loafed my eldest (10) last year. Daughter gave him a few slaps but as soon as he reaches 18 gonna have an accident.

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=20322.msg247508#msg247508 date=1262815509]
Not much you can do.Go near them and they go running to garda.

Young fella (16) loafed my eldest (10) last year. Daughter gave him a few slaps but as soon as he reaches 18 gonna have an accident.

:smokin:
[/quote]

That's the stuff Carlo, these accidents happen and who to know when :whistle:

was driving the truck this morning on a snowy road down through a housing estate dump type place with two cars on,one on top one on the spec,
same sh*t couple of little pr1cks throwin snow balls.
next of all see them pointing at the spoiler on the last car,this young fella comes leggin it after me,approaching a speed ramp,i fcukin welded the truck to the road,
young fella ran straigth up the arse of the car and fell on his arse on the road,
all his mates folding up laughin at the little gobsh1te
volvo fl6 1---little scummy knit infested young fella 0

not that long ago (few short years) i was out in weather similar to what we have at the moment....
Anyway a little scummer threw a snow ball (with a stone inside it) at me mates car (he was in front of me) and put in the side window.....

Anyway I turned off and went round the back of the carpark, Drove up behind the little sh*t and lifted the handbreak. Just gave him enough of a tap with the rear 1/4 pannel of the car to put him on his face

Then grabbed him and rang the cops

pissed off motorists - 1
Little shitbag - 0

Made Ethan his first snow man today and he was delighted. Went out with him for an hour or so and when we got back the snow man was smashed to bits and the Carrot, sun glasses and base ball hat where gone for a hop. They where only cheap and I kind of expected it to happen but what I didn't expect was the size of the foot print in what was left of the body. It was a size 10 of 11. Just abit smaller then my own.

Ethan balled his eyes out when he seen it.

DSC00499-1.jpg

Was on the m11 between Arklow and Gorey yesterday afternoon and there was young fellas throwing snow balls of the flyovers , would a killed one of the little shits if they had of hit the car ,

just lucky they were dreadfull bad shots , another generation of wexford hurlers in the makin :lol:

A mate of mine had a big enough stone fired at him off a flyover a couple of years back by scumbags,
it done a fair bit of damage got the bonnet and windscreen, so a snowball doesnt seem so bad if indeed it is snow and not a chunk of ice or a snowball with a stone in it :angry1:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=20322.msg247617#msg247617 date=1262857128]
A mate of mine had a big enough stone fired at him off a flyover a couple of years back by scumbags,
it done a fair bit of damage got the bonnet and windscreen, so a snowball doesnt seem so bad if indeed it is snow and not a chunk of ice or a snowball with a stone in it :angry1:
[/quote]

chances were it was packed with little treats ,

Drove from Kilcullen to Naas yesterday afternoon. Took almost 2 hours. My poor baby (type R) got plastered by about 20 heavily frozen snowballs between Kilcullen and Naas. Serious bang off a couple of them so I'm sure they were loaded with something special and must have left some marks. :angry1:

Thinking of leaving my Co2 airsoft pistol in the car today :whistle:. If I come under fire again I could take the legs off the little sh1ts :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

I know it's illegal to fire an airsoft from a car but so is throwing snowballs at cars, and a snowball can do a lot more damage if hit in the eye etc. There's no club stickers on the car and the number plates are coverd in crud so who they gonna report. A blue Subaru :dontknow:

Prob won't as I could get myself in trouble but ya never know. Just imagine the look on their faces as a pistol comes out the window and his mate drops to the ground screaming holding his nuts :hjtwofinger:

F U scumbags :smokin:

Or if you know where they are drive up to them with the gun out the window,

They will sh*t them selves haha :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=froggy23 link=topic=20322.msg247529#msg247529 date=1262818481]
was driving the truck this morning on a snowy road down through a housing estate dump type place with two cars on,one on top one on the spec,
same sh*t couple of little pr1cks throwin snow balls.
next of all see them pointing at the spoiler on the last car,this young fella comes leggin it after me,approaching a speed ramp,i fcukin welded the truck to the road,
young fella ran straigth up the arse of the car and fell on his arse on the road,
all his mates folding up laughin at the little gobsh1te
volvo fl6 1---little scummy knit infested young fella

:clap: :clap: thats classic :clap: :clap:

We are shredding xmass trees up on kiliney hill car park yesterday , we were trying to get down from the car park which very steep .
we had to use the curd to stop the van sliding into kids ,some older lads lineup about 20 of them and sterted pelting the van with snow balls :angry1:.
it was bad enouht with the distraction of the snow balls.
made it though.

Aw i hate dickheads lyk that i was leavin my boyfriends estate d other nite and my car belted wit a million snowballs but wat can ye do only stay drivin

[quote author=OrlaTypeR link=topic=20322.msg247771#msg247771 date=1262895052]
Aw i hate dickheads lyk that i was leavin my boyfriends estate d other nite and my car belted wit a million snowballs but wat can ye do only stay drivin
[/quote]

your boyfriend's a dickhead and was throwing snowballs at your car :eek7: jesus thats a disgrace!!

[quote author=OrlaTypeR link=topic=20322.msg247771#msg247771 date=1262895052]
[/quote]

Yeah, stay driving towards the fooks that are lobbing snowballs at your car...see them scatter when a cars heading for them

Back