NCT

Failed the NCT on tuesday, emmisions only thing that failed and he only rev'd her to 2900 . That was with Damo's centre CAT but it didn't really fit onto the downpipe properly . F*ck it anyway !! Il have to put on the standard system again just for that.
Any idea how long i should i should have CAT back in b4 i do the test or will be alright straight away !! I was told b4 that it needs couple of hundred miles to work 100% .

Sorry to hear that John.. I got mine soon and was going to use Damo's center CAT too  :(, gonna try and get down pipe section. I will let you know the results. You can use it if you like when I am done.  :thumbsup:

John, just take it on a long spirited drive before you get to the centre. The cats are only 100% effective if fully warmed up. Its a pain in the ring having to fit the system for the test but what can you do.

Alan

***ANTON*** Thanks for the offer but i is just gonna throw in the whole standard system , just get it done and dusted.

***SCRUFF*** Thanks for info ...... Tried dat with Damo's centre cat , went from newlands cross to sandyford on d M50 and then back down M50 giving it a bit of stick but i didn't work . I'm sure it'll pass no bother with standard system back in .

John.

Back