film reviews

No t a big Adam Sandler fan but "Dont Mess with the Zohan" was the funniest film I've seen in ages. BTW do yourselves a favour and avoid "The Boat That Rocks". More like the Boat that sucks. Total crap. Anything that has "the funniest British film since 4 weddings etc" on the back is to be avoided like the swine flu or a Romanian gypsie outside a wine bar on Saturday night!

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=17454.msg226438#msg226438 date=1254690141]
Convoy rocks have it on vhs :lol: :icon_headbang:
[/quote]

Gimme a loan a that , havent seen it in years

Watched gangster No.1 the other night, really good film, check it out...gonna watch blood and bone now, supposed to be brilliant for such a low budget movie...ill post up after im done. :thumbsup:

:dance:[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=17454.msg226561#msg226561 date=1254746695]
No t a big Adam Sandler fan but "Dont Mess with the Zohan" was the funniest film I've seen in ages.
[/quote]

Jaysus Frawls you must have injected heroin directly into your eyeballs and then ate a refuse bag full of magic mushrooms (for research purposes) before watching the worst piece of drivel to have hit the big screen. I can't believe you actually liked that..........oh hold on......... You drive an Audi TT, a hairdressers car, now I see why you liked it. You also might like to see Hairspray and High School Musical.............. :icon_nana:

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=17454.msg227346#msg227346 date=1255077103]
:dance:[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=17454.msg226561#msg226561 date=1254746695]
No t a big Adam Sandler fan but "Dont Mess with the Zohan" was the funniest film I've seen in ages.
[/quote]

Jaysus Frawls you must have injected heroin directly into your eyeballs and then ate a refuse bag full of magic mushrooms (for research purposes) before watching the worst piece of drivel to have hit the big screen. I can't believe you actually liked that..........oh hold on......... You drive an Audi TT, a hairdressers car, now I see why you liked it. You also might like to see Hairspray and High School Musical.............. :icon_nana:
[/quote]

Quality post

Blood and bone is a good watch...Michael Jai White is the main man in it....a top class martial artist and should be cast in an awful lot more films for the talent he has. Great fight scenes and kimbo slice makes an appearance, its a low budget film but it gest the thumbs up from me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=17454.msg228031#msg228031 date=1255300281]
Blood and bone is a good watch...Michael Jai White is the main man in it....a top class martial artist and should be cast in an awful lot more films for the talent he has. Great fight scenes and kimbo slice makes an appearance, its a low budget film but it gest the thumbs up from me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thought it was tacky with the most predictable story line. Low budget doesn't mean it can't have a good story

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=17454.msg228218#msg228218 date=1255376642]
The Matador, with Pierce Brosnan. I normally can't stand Brosnan but this is side splitting funny.
[/quote]

i love that movie ....
all my friends told me that i remind them of pierce brosnan in that movie ....(not that i walk around in my underpants in cowboy boots , )

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=17454.msg228375#msg228375 date=1255393301]
[quote author=Scruff link=topic=17454.msg228218#msg228218 date=1255376642]
The Matador, with Pierce Brosnan. I normally can't stand Brosnan but this is side splitting funny.
[/quote]

i love that movie ....
all my friends told me that i remind them of pierce brosnan in that movie ....(not that i walk around in my underpants in cowboy boots , )
[/quote]

So what you're saying is that you are an assassin. :icon_grin:

Back