Insurance Companys........again

Excess is €190 Mack - My Golf Gti was €780 to insure last year so I was shocked when the wrx wasen't much more - my cousin near me has a 02 wrx and is 27yrs old and is paying just €1025 off Quinn.

[quote author=mack link=topic=245.msg2758#msg2758 date=1158400904]
Hey James.

What excess on that policy,
I'm paying nearly twice that for a 02 wrx, fully comp, open driving plus my renewal is up the next few weeks.
Mack
[/quote]

Mack - you were with FBD if my memory is any good?? I'm not sure they're staying that competitive these days? I always thought they were very good but my renewal this year was way off the mark and a bit cheeky TBH (see above)

John

Provisional licence, age 27, first TURBO CAR!!! have been with axa since the start, but they refused to quote me... as u do like!!! got a quote from britton insurance of 2100 on my wrx, so i went back to axa, telling them i wanted to cancel my policy. Needless to say i am now covered with axa for 2k fully comp!!!!!

Yep john, I'm with Fbd and it's looking there's going to be a change this year !!

my renewal should be in the post very soon as it's up in the next month !!!

Should be some interesting phone calls !!!  ;)

mack

HI all

Got my renewal today €2K with FBD for a 02 wrx
31 with 50%ncb fully comp, open driving and ncb protection.
Rang AXA, won't go near me till I'm 36.
Hibernian : No we won't cover that car.
Quinn-Direct : needed a desc code for my 2 points I have nearly with the last 2 1/2 yrs. so I have to get back to them !!!

Will keep ya posted

Mack

Back